~Chapter 26: Healing ~

9:00 Portland, Oregon. Yours parents house

   It had been a couple weeks since you had been dismissed form the hospital. things at the dream team house were a little off, you had been sad and in a depressive state and it made the whole vibe there off. dream went off to Florida with his family for a bit because it was Drista's birthday in a couple weeks, you had to go off to visit your parents the day after he left.

FLASH BACK TO A COUPLE WEEKS AGO

"I wont be gone long Y/N i promise" dream said as you hugged him "then when i get back we can finally go on our date" he said pulling you close to him.

"I cant wait" you said burying your face into his chest

"okay i really have to go now" he said after you guys had hugged for a while

"okay" you said letting go "fine"

he sighed and started walking to the car "ill miss you" you said to him

he spun around and looked surprised

he snicked and started to say something before sapnap and George jumped him, they both gave him a hug and told them how much they would miss him, after they said there goodbyes he opened the door to the car, before he got in he looked back at you "ill miss you too y/n"

you felt your face blush as you saw dream drive away, sapnap elbowed you in the side, you looked over at him and he was smiling, he was trying so hard not to laugh. you looked at him annoyed and walked back inside.

END OF FLASH BACK

You were back at your parents house in your old room scrolling through twitter on your computer, we had a decent set up here just enough to play minecraft but it wasn't to much and only two monitors instead of the three you had back to home.  You went through all the tweets on your time line. A lot of it was just normal, things you always see, some few caught your eye. they all were asking where you were, why you had only streamed once and hadn't been in videos, they knew what had happened but you guessed that they just assumed you would be fine by now,  although a lot of them were supportive and telling you to take your time, some were a little upsetting to you. You rolled your eyes and switched tabs to open twitch to see who was streaming. it was only Tubbo, Karl and niki. They were all on the smp, you clicked on tubbo's just to see what they were doing.  tubbo was working on draining the ocean like normal but went to help niki and karl build something, you didn't really understand it there was just a polar bear. soon enough the chat saw you were in the chat too since you were VIP, they all started screaming your name and saying hi. soon tubbo noticed.

"oh hi y/n how are you, i hope your doing okay" tubbo said

you typed into chat "hi tubbo :) yes im doing great, should i get on?"

"ooo yes y/n i wanna show you something" tubbo said

"oh is y/n getting on" you heard niki say

"oh ive never met her i wanna say hi" karl said

you opened up discord and minecraft and loaded into the game as you joined the vc they were in.

"hi" you said

"HI Y/N" you heard karl say

"haha hi karl" you said laughing "how are you"

"im good y/n how are you" karl said

"im doing great at the moment" you said at the game loaded and you saw niki and tubbo outside your house, and karl coming down the path.

"y/n come with me i wanna show you something" tubbo said running away, you started following him as two other people join the vc, you looked back and saw it was wilbur and eret, they soon joined the game as well. you said your hi's but before you could finish bad and Fundy joined as well.

"uh hi" you say nervously still following tubbo, as you chased after tubbo who led you to a part of the smp you hadn't seen before it was close to l'Manburg. "they finally got it back" you say yourself, you had watched the stream but totally forgot about it. we ran down the hill as you saw eret and fundy standing there.

"hello y/n" eret said in his deep voice

"hi y/n" fundy said

"hi guys" you said as you all followed tubbo "its good to finally meet you guys

"they pleasure is all mine" eret said

soon you cuaght up with wilbur and bad and said hello

you ran past the newly built houses and saw a new one you hadn't seen on a hill next to philzas house. They all ran down the stairs and entered the deck of the new house.

"you open the door y/n" tubbo said as everyone stepped back and look at you

"um" you said laughing nervously "okay.."

you opned the door to the house to see a punch of cake and decoratiosn around you look around and see that the house was huge and very well decorated, there we baners above the staris they wrote out "welcome back" you looked down and say signs from every person on the server

"WELCOME BACK Y/N WE MISSED YOU" - Tommy

"WELCOME Y/N I HOPE YOU LIKE THE DECOATIONS" -sam

"hi y/n welcome back" - techno

"if anyone asks i made this house, no one can build this good' -philza

you read all the signs from everyone else and turned back around to see everyone looking at you

"do you like it" bad said

"guys" you said with a little tears in your eyes "i love it"

"OH MY GOD Y/N" "ARE YOU CRYING" "OH Y/N NO" you heard the vc erupt

"guys guys" you said laughing "no guys its okay happy tears" you say

-

they all showed you around your new house and gave you more cake then you wanted, you hung out with them for a while longer, a lot of them left and karl and niki ended there streams but tubbo was still streaming. it was just you, tubbo, karl and bad in a vc now, you looked back into tubbos stream, you saw dream watching it, you wondering why he didn't just join the vc too. You go back into the world and talk with them for a bit longer till karl said he has to go and bad wants to sleep. it was just tubbo and you now.

"hey y/n do you wanna go do the water bucket thing with the music" tubbo said

"uhh the what" you said as you saw tubbo run out of your house

"come with me" tubbo

you ran after him and to a tower on the outer part on l'manburg, he took you to the top of the tower and asked you if you had a watter bucket, you said yess and pulled it out. he started to play a song, you instantly recognized it it was a song that tubbo would do a water bucket mlg an the base drop, you saw clips of him do it with karl and sapnap. 

"do you know how this works" tubbo said looking down at the ground then back at you

"of course" you said taking off all you armor and holding the bucket

the song played as you got more hyped

"NOW' he said as your both through the bucket, as the fall became faster and faster you picked up the bucket and right as the beat droped you hit the ground with an mlg "YESSSS" you both screaming hitting eachother

"that was so hyped" you said lookign at the tower to see how high you fell from

You talked with tubbo a bit longer until it was time you went to bed. you and tubbo agreed to do some modded minecraft because you knew you were really enjoy it.

(1369 words)