~ Chapter 40: Minecraft Date ~

3:00 pm Houston, Texas. Dream team house

"Sap, stop" you said getting a little annoyed at both sapnap and George, they were annoying you for the last time. You were just trying to chill outside by the pool but nicks and George saw you come out they wanted to join too. Of course they brought there squirt guns and floaties too. You were sitting the side of the pool with your feet in as George and nick ran around the pool, jumping in a splashing you every once a while.

"What you don't wanna have fun" nick said as he swam to go push George under the water.

"SAPNAP, stop it" George said moving the hair out of this face.

"What" he said

"Your supposed to be getting y/n not me" George said as he grabbed his squirt gun.

"Ok ok no no no" you said as you slowly got out of the pool, grabbing the towel to the side of you. As you dry your hair and the rest of your body you hear clay walk out into the patio.

"Hey" he says coming over to you, you turn around to see him leaning against the table.

"Hi" you said walking up to him, "how was the call with your mom" you said giving him a hug.

"It was fine, I really miss her tho, and Drista" he said hugging you as well

"Well we can invite them over when Katie and niki come over" you said releasing him from the hug

"When is that" he said

"I don't know yet I was planning on asking them to come down and giving them money for tickets sometimes after the wedding

'Perfect' "that sounds great" clay said looking over at George and nick, who were still in the pool. "You know we still have our Mc date today, were supposed to stream it" he continued, looking back at you.

"Oh right, are you gunna stream it" you said looking back at him

"No I was just gunna have you stream it" he said "is that cool"

"Yea I was planning on streaming it weather you did or not" you said

"Also" he said pulling you in by the waist closer to him "I was thinking that we can have our own date night after the wedding next week" he continued

"Oh" you said with a smile wrapping your hands around his neck "and where would you be taking me"

"Well" clay said taking you by the hand walking inside "I was thinking we can go to a fancy restaurant, I can get us the best seats in the restaurant, you and nick could go shopping for a nice dress and George could help me pick a tux" you said pulling you into him after you made it inside "and when we get there we can play some of our favorite songs, and I can buy you the nice champagne" he continued

You smiled, it sounded like the perfect date, everything you ever wanted after the stress of your brothers wedding, and finding brides maid dresses. "That sounds amazing clay, I can't wait" you said

"Anything for you" he said pulling you into a kiss, you kissed him as well as his hands were now around your waits and yours in his hair.

"Um, no pda plz" you heard George say from the door

"George were in our own house" you said looking over at him.

"Actually I paid for this house" nick said walking in behind George

"Actually nick, I helped pay for it when I wasn't even living here and now we all pay for it so technically I can do whatever I want" clay said, his hands moved from your waist onto your ass, you looked up at him, face red, and he was looking at nick with a smirk on his face. You smiled and went upstairs to go change.

-

"Okay I'll start up the stream in a sec, just give me a min" you said as you leaned back in your gaming chair to go grab and drink.

You, clay, George and nick were in a call ready for your Minecraft date with Dream, he had won the bet on George's stream so you had to stream this. It would be on the smp and George, sapnap, Tommy and tubbo, and of course niki would be there, as characters. You clicked open the soda can and started up your stream, as people started rolling in you tell the rest your going to start and open up Minecraft.

"Hello chat" you say "today is my date with Dream" you say with excitement.

You open the world and see you spawned outside your house, you see Dream running up the path in his normal green skin, but no armor on this time. You take off your armor to reveal your skin but with a nice dress on.

"You look incredible ma'lady" Dream said as stops in front of you, handing you a blue flower, the same one he gave you the first day you joined.

You gasped "Dream" you said "that is so sweet of you" You put the flower in your off hand and followed dream side by side as he led you to the date area, you followed him down the prime path until your get to this little cottage outside the border of Dream smp. Tommy, tubbo and niki were standing outside the door, all of them have tuxes on. As you approached the cottage there was a sign outside saying 'Tommy and tub-bar' you looked around the outside, it looked amazing, they couldn't have built this it must have been Philza or eret, they're good builders.

"Hello, welcome to the Tommy and tub-bar" tubbo said as we stepped out in front of the two of you

(972 words)

100K READERS thank you all sm I love you all <3