~ Chapter 23: What Now ~

(I Got dream ^ :p)

5: 30 am Houston, Texas. Hospital

DREAMS POV

Katie walked into the hospital room and taps my shoulder, I slowly open my eyes and see her handing me water, it's been a week and a half since the ensedent, Y/ns friend Katie came in a couple days ago and sapnap went to pick her up. Once we explained to her what happened she started screaming and saying it's not true. I could feel her pain, I had been staying at the hospital most of the time and Katie would come in a lot too, she was a really cool person that I knew she cared a lot about y/n. Sapnap and George would come in every now and them. I always stayed here because I wanted to be here when she woke up, If she ever did. I continue to hold her hand a lot and kiss her on the forehead before I would go home and sleep or sleep on the couch in her hospital room. I just wanted to be here for her.

"I could've never imagined we'd be in this situation" Katie said, sitting on the seat next to me looking at y/n, she was still emotionless and asleep.

"Yea" I said looking down at my hands "I knew y/n was a good person, but to jump in front of a bullet for a kid she didn't even know" the little girl she jumped in front of did end up getting hurt but was able to survive, she was in the room a couple floors down and would come to visit with her family a lot.

"I knew she would if she got the opportunity" Katie began "that's why I was always worried about her, she always put other before herself which a lot of the time, hurts her" she said

"Yea.." I said looking back up at her "that's one thing I love about her"

Katie looked over at me and smiled "she will get though this" she said looking back at y/n "I know she will"

TIME SKIP

It was around 10 pm when George and sapnap came to come visit me and Katie at the hospital with y/n, they wanted to come check on me and her. Asthey went out to go talk to the doctor me and Katie stayed in the hospital room.

YOUR POV

You slowly opened your eyes as see light above your head you don't recognize, you try to turn your head but feel to much pain to, why were you here? What happened? you get an emedent flash back once the pain hits you, and you remember. You try to look down at your hand which has an IV in it. You look over at your other arm and see someone hold it with bandaged covering your arm. You follow the hand holding yours and see the back of dream head as he was talking to someone behind him, you squint your eyes at him to make sure it's him, when you hear e voice behind him, you immediately recognize that it was Katie.

"Clay?" You say barly able to speak but still being heard, you see dream wip his head over fast and squeeze your hand.

You see tears form in his eyes as he tries to smile but more tears falls down his face, "y/n" you hear him sigh as Katie walks over to the other side and hold your other hand.

"Hi y/n" she says smiling "it's good to see you" she says as George and sapnap run into the room as they heard your voice.

"Y/N" you here sapnap come in and push Katie out of the way "oh god I missed you sm"

"Shhh why are you so loud" you say eyes still half open holding his hand.

The four of them laugh as you smile, it turned out okay.

Dream looked at you as sapnap and George begin to talk with Katie chiming in as well. Dream squeeze your hand and you look over at him. You smile at him.

"I'm so glad your okay, I thought I lost you" he says as he grabs your hand and holds it again

"I would never leave you" you say reaching your hand out to holding his face "not when we still have our date" you say moving your hand to mess up his hair.

He laughs "of course" he says smiling at you.

You brothers rush in with the doctor, as the doctor check you out, your brother stand next to you almost in tears freaking out that your awake. As the doctor finishes he says you still have to stay here for another week until you rest up.

"No screw this" you say as the doctors leave, you begin to try and sit up as everyone around a you freaks out and gets up to help you lay back down.

"Guys it's my shoulder, it's not like I can't get out of bed and walk around" you say moving them away

"But it's still your hip tho" George says backing off

"No no no y/n you need to lay back in bed I don't want you to hurt yourself" dream says laying you back down, you look at him anoyyed and ask for your phone. He hands you your phone and see over 1000+ messages, you quickly texts your parents and tell them your okay. You finally check Twitter. Dream had tweeted out what happened, there were over a million reasonses, you exit out of that and check dms.

Niki
Y/N OH GOD
I heard what happened plz tell me your okay

You open a different chat

Tubbo
Y/n hey plz tell me your okay I'm so very worried

You see the almost everyone had texted you asking about you, you decide to make a group chat to say to everyone at once

You
Hey everyone :)
I am okay, yes, I woke up a little bit ago

You explained what happened and started to see people typing

Tommy
Oh thank god y/n

Niki
We were all worried about you

Karl
Oh my god thank goodness

Bad boy halo
Oh y/n I'm so happy to see your okay

You texted them for a bit answering their questions for a bit before deciding to tweet saying your okay,
You look up from your phone and see the boys talking with your brothers and Katie. You signed and smiled at them, I couldn't imagine what would happen if you were never able to see there smiling faces again. Dream looked back at you and smiled before going back into the conversation. You smiled again.

(1126 words)