~Chapter 3: The Ride Home~

4:15 am Houston, Texas airport

As you got off the plane you heard you stomach rawr at you and realize you hadn't eaten at this today. You went to get a small snack from one of the side restaurants which ended up taking a lot longer than you expected. You decide to get a sandwich, as you walk into line you see all the people that got off the plane with you go into different restaurants for food too. One couple you noticed earlier had gone into the same one as you but came earlier as they were already sitting at one of the tables eating, you smile at them with slight envy and got back into line. As you finally get your food and started to walk away you here you phone go off.

SAPPY NAPPY

UGHHHHhhhh why are you taking so long

You

I am cominggg calm down

SAPPY NAPPY

Okay well i didn't need to know that but,,, uh good to know i guess

You

eww get you mind out of the gutters asshole 😂

Sorry I went to go get food, took longer than expected

SAPPY NAPPY

Alright

As you walk closer to baggage claim you start to get a slight bit on Anxiety, it's been a long time since you've been here and since you've seen sapnap, what if it's different then when you were kids. As you reach baggage to see what looked like Sapnap, and as you get a lot closer you realize it is. All your anxiety goes away when you finally see him. He looks a lot taller since last time you saw him, but it's been 3 years so that's normal. He was wearing his black merch with the red/orange fire in the middle, staring at his phone probably scrolling through twitter, like normal. You walk around behind him and hope you're not seen by him. Once you make your way behind you lean closer and see he is playing subway surfers, a game you guys used to always play in high school.

"Got any games on your phone" you say in the best child voice you can do, he jumps and flips around fast.

"Oh my GoD you scared the crap out of me" he said while holding his chest and standing up.

"I missed you!!'' you said with a big grin on your face and holding out your arms for a hug.

"I missed you too its been too long" he says while wrapping you in a hug. You can't believe it's been this long. He picks you up and hugs you lighter.

After a long hug, and catching up Sapnap leads you to his car which was parked along ways away from the airport, as you guys continue to talk and catch up. He helps you put your luggage in the back and you open the shotgun door to his car, as Sapnap turns the car on and drives out of the airport you grab the aux and play your favorite playlist, one you've had for years now. As billionaire by Travie McCoy and Bruno Mars start playing you look over at Sapnap and he has the same thought as you. This is one of your guys favorite songs, you both start singing your heart out and vibe, the song plays out and the next one starts up. You both sang your heart out to whatever song came on.

"It's just like old times" you say smiling unconditionally

He nods in agreement smiling too, as you both start to sing the next song.

"So how's life with the fam" he says not taking his eyes of the road, looking over at you occasionally "happy to be away from them"

"Oh you have no idea, I can stand talking to them individualy but when you get them all together it's eaither a scene from the office, with cameras zooming in and everything, or the best family day of your life" you says "there is no in between" you say just a little bit annoyed.

"Oh" he laughs "I can't imagine that honestly"

As the next song starts to load up you look out the window and look at a he familiar shops and parks and people walking by. The drive was pretty long and about halfway though you fell asleep, and when you woke up, you were finally at your new home.

(736 words)

(A/n I hope you all are enjoying the story, I'm starting to like it too. Plz lmk if you like it if you have any ideas. Thank you for so many read I appreciate all of you)