~Chapter 5: Old Places~

3:47 pm Houston, Texas. Yours and Sapnap's house

  You woke up around 4pm which wasn't to bad, you were still tired but you decided to get up so you don't fuck up for sleep schedule, not as much as it already was. You walk down stairs, and into the kitchen you see Sapnap watching an anime, you liked anime but Sapnap was a little more obsessed than you.

"Good morning Sap" you say walking to the kitchen.

"Oh good morning Y/n" he says looking back and you "how'd you sleep" he says looking back at the TV.

"I slept amazingly. It's nice to be out of that small dorm room and into my own room, that I don't have to share" you say looking through the food in the fridge "although I do miss Katie" you said grabbing eggs and bacon out of the fridge.

"yea but now you have me so it won't be that bad" Sapnap says getting up and walking over, sitting at the other end of the counter at one of the bar stools.

"yea well, I haven't figured out if that's a good or bad thing yet" You say looking for the spatula.

"yea well you'll figure that out soon enough" he says laughing and tossing the spatula over to you.

"thanks" You say catching it and flipping the egg over.

Sapnap walks back over the couch and plays his show again. You finish the eggs and walk over and sit on the couch and watch it with him. You hand Sapnap and plate and realize he is watching hunter x hunter (highly recommend it) for the like 6th time. You know he loved his show, it's his favorite and you respect that because you love it too. You lay on the couch and watch it with him for a while.

"so kurapika kills that guys, right?" You ask sapnap pointing at the t.v

"yeah, it's pretty epic fight scene too" he says, eyes still glued to the T.V

"It's pretty obvious he wins tho" you say laying down onto the back of the couch.

"yeah I guess so" he says, not really thinking anything of it. As you continue to watch the show You check my phone and see it's around 7pm.

"It's my first day back and we've been watching anime all day" You say looking back at the tv.

"yea I guess we should go do something" he says getting up.

"we'll what cha wanna do" you say looking at your phone then back up to Sapnap.

"You wanna go visit some old places," Sapnap says smiling and looking at you.

"uhh YES" you say with excitement as you get up "I'll go get ready"

You rush up the stairs and into your room. It's not too cold outside so you decided to wear ripped jeans, a T-shirt and your white converse that you drew flames on when you were bored, you've been doing that since you were 16. You go downstairs and see Sapnap getting his keys. He looks down and your shoes then back up to you.

"Same old Y/n" he said smiling.

"of course how could it not be" you said smiling. You feel your phone vibrate as you grab your sunglasses. You pull your phone out and see one texts from Katie and two from your father.

Katie: How's Texas? Did you make it back alive

You:. Ofc I did lol, yea I got back last night really late sorry I didn't text you

Katie: no it's chill just call me when you can I wanna catch up

You: will do

Your open up the family group chat with your parents and brothers

Dad: so y/n did you make it back to Texas safe

You: yup, sorry I didn't get at you guys I got home late and wanted to sleep

B/n (eldest, James): nice, make sure not to die

You: got it, mission: try not to die

You look back at Sapnap who is waiting by the room impatiently "okay okay, I'm coming" You say shoving my phone in my back pocket.

"Who was that?" he says, opening the door for you.

"just Katie and my parents" You say walking out to the car.

"Who were you texting?" You say.

"oh just the dream team, they wanna meet you" Sapnap says unlocking the car and getting to the driver's seat.

"really? When?" You was surprised that they knew who You was.

"Tonight" he says starting the car. Your heart starts pounding from how excited you were, you couldn't wait to meet them.

SAPNAPS POV (text conversation)

SAPNAP
Yea she just got here, I'm taking her around around town to see some old places so I won't be able to be in your stream gogy

GOGY
Simp
Your leaving the boys to go hangout with a gIrL

DREAMIE
well she is his best friend since they were in high school so it's fine

SAPNAP
yea George listen to dreamie-poo
Go back to streaming

GOGY
Fine

DREAMIE
so when can we meet her

SAPNAP
tomorrow? Tonight? Idk whenever I guess
I'm pretty sure you guys will like her so I want you to meet her soon

DREAMIE
tomorrow then

(878 words)