12: Some Reunion

Note: Two update? Hah! Triple updates!

Jaemin' pov

I need to find Renjun before he attack someone else!

But where is he?!

Those guy was so strong even though he has a really small body.

Haechan, Chenle, Jisung and Shotaro? What are they doing?

"HAECHAN!!" Jaemin shout.

"Jaemin! What are you doing here? And why there is cut on your cheek?!" Haechan asked.

I stop and took some oxygen.

"Did any of you see Renjun?" I asked.

They shacked they head.

"We are searching for some students too. But we didn't know where they are. And again why your cheek is bleeding?" Jisung said.

"This must have something to do with that van." Chenle said.

"Oh please the soon to be SM president, last time you said it was ice cream truck." Jisung said rubbing his forehead.

"Well that because Shotaro hyung was standing with us." Chenle said.

"I don't know what should I call you dumb,dumber or dumbest because he still here." Haechan said.

Shotaro still innocently smiling at the trio.

I facepalm myself.

"Guys this is important! I need to search Renjun now! Because he suddenly run away from me after almost murdering me!" I said.

"Well Renjun have once choked me using his tiny hand- wait he run away from you? Are you serious?" Haechan said.

I nodded my head.

"I don't know what happened to him. But he was like a different person. His eyes.... showed kill. As if his attention is to kill everyone!" I said.

"That's why your cheek is bleeding! Are you kidding me?" Jisung said.

"Guys I am not joking!" I shouted.

"Am... I have suggestions how about ww search him together?" Shotaro said.

"THAT WAS GOOD IDEA!!" Haechan said.

"I want to tell you that but nevermind." Jisung said.

"Now let's search him before those guys got him." I said and mumbled the last words.

JYP block

We just arrived and saw almost no one. But suddenly we heard...

"NOW F**KING GET OUT FROM OUR CLASS YOU B****! BEFORE I FREAKING BEAT YOU UGLY A** THE S*** OUT OF YOU!"

We can heard Ryunjin voice from outside and I know they are safe.

"The twin really safe the day." I said and told all of them to enter the classroom.

"DON'T F**KING MOVE! OR NOT WE WILL SHOOT YOU WITH THIS BAZOOKA- oh it were just Jaemin and his friends." Ryunjin said and put down her Bazooka.

"Well I believe that I miss something." I said.

"Well yeah. And actually you didn't get to see how Hyunjin and Yeji cooperate together to defeat those guy." Seungmin said while eating his popcorn.

"It's take twenty minutes for both of them to beat those guy But it took two seconds for Ryunjin to beat those guys." Chan said.

"OMG I should watch it!" I said.

"It's funny." Han said.

"Well now all of you is fine then we will take our leave." I said.