21: Finally He Manage To Escape

Jaemin didn't say anything.

Jena who is looking at Jaemin started to tear up.

"Answer me." Jena said.

Jaemin avoid eyes contact with Jena.

"Answer me. Please..." Jena said as her voice showed how desperate she is to get the answer.

"You know right?" Jena asked again.

Jaemin decided to look at her. He saw that the tears already falling down from her eyes. Jaemin sighed.

"Yes. I know.... You are my and only younger sister, Na Min Jae." Jaemin said and look away in guilty.

Jena went silent. She didn't expect to know that her older brother that she is searching for is sitting in front of her.

"B-but how? Why? What is happening?" Jena mumbled to herself. There too many of it and she can't proceed all of it.

"Yes, that's the true Jena. Or I should say Min Jae." Jaemin said. Guilty and sadness written all over his face.

Jena didn't know how to react so she fall to Jaemin chest and cry. Jaemin surprised with Jena sudden act but he pated Jena backs.

Jena still crying on Jaemin's chest. She feel like her life is just a lie. First she thought that she is Jeno little sister but after that she found out that Jaemin is her real brother. The missing bloodline she is searching for is Jaemin.

"J-Jaemin how something like this happens? Why I stayed with Jeno hyung instead of you?" Jena asked.

"Because.... Taeyong old man is hunting us..." Jaemin said.

Jena still crying non-stop. Jaemin wipe away Jena tears. Jena immediately hold his hand. Jena can feel the familiar warm from Jaemin hand. It's not like how Jeno warn hand, Jeno warms feel like a guardian who is protecting her meanwhile Jaemin feel like... Family.

While they are having a family reunion suddenly the door opened.

"Awe..... You guys look cute. But too bad you guys didn't stay long."

A tall beautiful lady suddenly show up. She signal to the man behind her.

"Take the girl." She said.

The man nodded and tried to take Jena. Jaemin hear what she said towards the man so he shield Jena.

"No! I am not letting you take her away!!" Jaemin said.

Jaemin glance at the room beside him and he realized that Mark already disappear from his room.

The man immediately punch Jaemin and kick him away. Jaemin fall down to the ground and the guy pick Jena up.

"YOU NO SENSE OF GENTLEMAN!! PUT ME DOWN!!" Jena screamed. And started to move around trying to get off from the guy.

The lady take out something and cover Jena face. Jena movement getting slowed and after that she didn't move.

"JENA! GIVE HER BACK!" Jaemin yelled and tried stand up but failed

The lady walked towards Jaemin and also cover his mouth and nose with the cloth. Jaemin eyes getting heavier. And slowly he fall to his slumber.

"Now sleep. Your sister will be alright." The lady said.

They both left together with unconscious Jena and left unconscious Jaemin alone.

*

???'pov

I hit the door as strong as I can. I have been hitting these door for 2 years! Maybe?