Troll Ending

"Lee Jeno waaaaaakkeeeee upppppp!"

Jeno jolted awake after hearing someone screaming his name.

"Finally! You are awake!!"

Jeno look at the door frame and saw Jaemin standing with his arms crossed.

"Dude it's 8 in the morning and we have fan meeting today. Renjun will kill us if we late." Jaemin said.

"Yeah yeah I'm awake..." Jeno groaned and get off from his bed. He went to the bathroom and immediately showering.

They are going to have a fan-meeting today and of course he is exited. He get to meet his fan again.

Suddenly he remembered something. He have a really weird dream. A really weird one. He wants to told Jaemin about it but at the end push it away since it didn't make sense to him.

All of them get off of the car and went straight to the green room. After finished the preparation they immediately went to the stage and greet the fans.

The event went smoothly. They received so many gifts. They talked to their fans and also make them happy. Suddenly Jeno saw one fan that caught his eyes.

"She look familiar..." Jeno mumbled to himself.

Jaemin who is sitting beside him immediately notice Jeno sudden changed expression.

"What are you looking at?" Jaemin asked.

Jeno flinched at Jaemin sudden question but immediately calm down.

"W-what?" Jeno asked.

"I said where are you looking at? Is something wrong?" Jaemin repeat.

"Nothing wrong. It just a fan look so familiar to me." Jeno said.

"Oh really? Where?" Jaemin asked.

Jeno pointed his finger towards a girl who is laughing with Mark.

"Maybe the same fan from our last year fan meeting?" Jaemin said.

Jeno shrugged and paid attention to the next fan.

Finally, it the girl which Jeno feel familiar with turn.

"Hello!" Jeno said.

The girl smiled brightly towards him.

Jeno still can't shrugged the familiar feeling off so he decided to asked.

"Excuse me, but may I ask. Have we met each other before?" Jeno asked.

The girl immediately answer him.

"I don't think so... This is my first time at your fan meeting..." The girl chuckled awkwardly.

Jeno feel a little bit disappointed with the answer.

"I see... Sorry for the sudden question. It just you look familiar to me." Jeno explained.

The girl smiled.

"N-No it's fine. I also feel the same. I feel like we have met each other before. But the thing is I just stan you guys this year." She chuckled.

"Well welcome to the NCT family." Jeno said.

"Thank you!" She said.

Jeno signed the album.

"May I asked what is your name?" Jeno asked.

"Oh my name is Min Jae. Na Min Jae." Minjae said with a smile.

End.