15: This is Mafia, Bro

Note: I'M STILL ALIVE!!!

*

And the lunch break end. They go back to their class and the school end.

"Guys go first I need to go to the toilet. I blamed you Chenle because of you I didn't get to go to the toilet for the whole classes." Jena said and run to the toilet.

"Chenle why did you talk to her for 1 hour during Ms. Jun math class? You know how mad she is?" Sungchan said.

"Well I did that towards someone during our English extra class. He can speak in Australia accent. So I did that to him because I want some brownies." Chenle said while they are walking.

"So you did that to her because she didn't give you her math homework?" Sungchan said.

"Am... Yes. I thought she get different math teacher. I don't know Ms.Jun teach her too!" Chenle said.

Sungchan facepalm. And without they realize they have arrived at the school gate. Jena also managed to catch on them and say they goodbye to Sungchan.

It was a really nice and chaotic day.

Jena told the other that she want to go to the hospital because she wants to visit her friends. Jeongin and Nini.

Jeongin and Nini are fine. And somehow Nini found out about Stray Kids. But she didn't make any fuss because she is too lazy. They admitted that they have been lying to her all this time. Nini take the apologize because she love all of them. She didn't mind them lying to her if it because they want to protect her.

Jena glad that Nini and Jeongin doing fine. She left both of them because it almost 5 in the afternoon. Jena decided to walked around the town because it's have been such a long time since the day she met Park Jisung.

She walked around with hand in her over size jacket pocket and her facemask on. And she even bring extra just in case someone burn he facemask out of sudden.

"This is so peaceful. The birds are singing and the flowers are blooming-" Jena stop when she saw a familiar person in front of the police station.

The person is clearly trying to kill the man in orange outfit, which is prisoner uniform, using a gun. Jena is having a bet with herself between stop the guy or just walked away.

"And one day kids like you.... sometimes I hate myself." Jena said and run towards the crowd.

Jena manage to pull the guy and run away with him. They run together as the police are trying to catch them.

She pulled him to one of the small alley and of course no one knows when those place exist.

Jena closed the guy mouth while she hold her breath. After the police run pass them she let go.

"Ok that was so chaotic and I hate to admit that I like it. Now explain yourself Jung Sungchan." Jena said as she folding her arms and look straight to Sungchan brown orb.

"What in the world are you doing? Why there is a gun with you? And why you pointed it towards your uncle? I thought you already move on and didn't care about it anymore?" Jena rapidly asked.

Sungchan look down. But somehow he feel like Jena need to know about it and he know Jena will never leave him.

"I- I... I need to." Sungchan voice is shaking but Jena can understand him.

Jena silent. Her gaze doesn't leave the tall boy.

"He destroyed everything. My life, Renjun hyung life and the other innocent kids life. To see him still alive is too much. He needs to die!" Sungchan said.