Bonus Chapter

1)Sunha with NCT and her OCs

"Ok now everyone settled down. Mark No! Put Haechan down! Don't trow him out of the window! WHO PUT THE FROG ON THE TABLE?! EVERYONE NOW PLEASE SIT DOWN!!!" Sunha shout.

"Dude you just make her mad again! I don't want Jeno didn't have any appearance in this book again!" Doyoung shout angrily towards them.

"Ugh why is it so hard to handle 23 guys? And Min Ik please stop trying to kill Johnny he didn't do anything! The one who take your cookies is LUCAS!" Sunha shout.

"WONG XUXIE!!! COME HERE AND I WILL WRAP YOU UP AND BECAME A SUSHI!!" Min Ik shout.

"I AM SORRY!!" Lucas said.

"Thank you Sunha. She tried to ripe my limbs." Johnny said.

"But she is about 30 cm shorter than you?" Jungwoo asked.

"Well she indeed small but she can kill." Taeil said.

"See I told you it was Lucas. Give me my 20 dollars." Kun said.

"Ugh." Ten give him 20 dollars.

"Sorry guys I'm late. Just finished my work as MC in the music show." Jaehyun said as he walked inside.

"I thought your job as MC already end?" Taeyong asked.

"Good now I want my job as MC with Seongwoo hyung and Mina back." Mark said.

"Ok ok stop fighting. Let's keep going with our meeting about the next chapter-" Xiaojun get cut off.

"OMG RENJUN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Yangyang shout.

"JAEMIN IS ANNOYING ME SO I WILL TROW HIM OUT OF THE WINDOW!!" Renjun shout.

"HELP ME!!" Jaemin scream.

"How could the small body like him can lift Jaemin?" Hendery asked.

"Of course his body is small but when he get mad an unknown energy will come and a demon will possessed him." Winwin said.

"Fight fight fight!" Yuta cheered.

"Don't worry Jisung I will protect you." Chenle said.

"I am grateful for that. But why did stand behind me?" Jisung asked.

"I am protecting you from behind." Chenle said.

"Did your dorm always like this?" Shotaro asked.

"Always like this. So excuse me for awhile before Renjun found out that I was the one who accidentally burned his favorite Moomin doll." Haechan said and hide under the table.

"Everything will be fine right? Because I want to join it." Sungchan said.

"Oh not you too." Jena said.

Jeno only smiled.

"What about the meeting for my appearance in the book?" Jeno said quietly as he watch everyone goes rampage.

"GUYS STOP THIS MADNESS AND SIT DOWN!!!" Sunha shout.

2) Sunha with Stray Kids and her OC

"Ok now we will going to talk about all of your role in this book. Anyone have any questions?" Sunha asked.

"Are we going to forget the fact that I.N just killed someone in the first book? He kill someone without our knowledge." Minho said calmly.

"WAIT WHAT JEONGIN KILL SOMEONE?!" Everyone shout.

"Yes. Not one but two." Minho said again.

And everyone start to trow tantrum in the room.

"HOW IN THE WORLD WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS?!!!" Changbin said.