16: One Choice that Change Live

Note: Boom another chapter!

*

After all of the chaos, all of them decide to go back to their room and have some rest.

Shotaro and Sungchan already have their own room and they are so shocked that the room is so comfy.

Jena decided to guide them for their first time talking to all of the people inside the mansion.

She brings them to each place inside the mansion, Shotaro and Sungchan find it's hard to remember it but Jena told them they will get used to it after living in the mansion for longer time.

They met with Taeil, Yuta and Winwin at the practice room. After that they bump with Xiaojun and Hendery since they are on the way to Yangyang room. They meet with Doyoung and Min Ik at the kitchen fighting about dinner.

They soon meet with Johnny and Ten at the backyard. And they found Jungwoo, Lucas and Kun with the rest of dreamies playing uno at Kun room. And somehow met with Taeyong and Jaehyun because she need to give the file to Shotaro and Sungchan.

After all of the tour and greetings they take some rest.

"This house is huge." Sungchan said as he drinks some water.

"This is what they called mansion Sungchan." Shotaro said.

They rest for awhile. Shotaro and Sungchan take a look at the file and after that shut it. They sighed.

"I know it's hard but both of you can do it. I find it's hard for me to remember everything here but after I walked around here for many times I get used to it even though I still have no idea where is the 101th toilet. And about the people we are working with you can forget about some of them sometimes but you will remember them all after 1 month." Jena said.

She still remember when Yangyang called Taeyong as Yuta. They are so glad that both of them didn't trow any tantrum that time if not maybe Jaehyun going to kick both of them out of the mansion again.

Shotaro and Sungchan look at Jena and silently hoping they can survive at the place.

And the day end with not so many fun event happen. Except the Uno team. They have been playing for hour and after that they slept at Kun room. Kun decided to trow each of the kids at the hallway.

And the next day, Jaehyun found Jungwoo, Lucas and the dreamies except Renjun and Mark, laying at the hallway.

Next morning

"LEE FREAKING DONGHYUCK!!!!!!!" Doyoung shout.

Doyoung just opened the door and the next thing he know a bucket of water with fish in it fall on the top of him.

"Seriously Haechan?! Again?!!!" Jaehyun scream.

He then dragged Haechan to the kitchen.

"I AM SORRY!!!" Haechan scream.

Shotaro and Sungchan just finished put some clothes on. And they so surprised to see the situation at the downstairs.

Suddenly they feel like a hand on they shoulder. They screamed and look at their back.

"Dude relax, it just me." Jaemin said as he flash a smile.

"And about down there just ignore it. You will experience more weird thing in the future." Mark said as he passing by them.

"BREAKFAST!!" Kun shout from the kitchen and you can hear a storm just passing by.

And they already at the dinner room ate their breakfast.