36: The Effect Of Yangyang Sneezed And Jeno Side Story

"Erm guys... Is it me or there are actually someone outside and they just sneeze?" Ten asked.

"I don't know. But we should prepare for the worst." Jaehyun said and bring his gun out and also everyone else.

Since both Ten and Chenle didn't have their gun, they take a French Bread out and hold it like a sword or something.

"How is this going to protect us?" Chenle asked.

"No idea. Probably stab them with this?" Ten said.

They can heard the people outside prepared to attack them. Jaehyun unlocked the door and immediately take a cover to protect him. Johnny bring both sleeping Jeno and Jaemin behind a shelf. To Johnny surprise, both of the teenagers didn't move or opened their eyes. It seems like both of them are really tired.

Once both side already prepared, the stranger from the outside immediately kick down the door. A flash of light lightened the dark room. But before anyone managed to pull a trigger someone scream in fear.

"AHHH GHOST!!!"

All of them door their weapon once they heard the familiar voice.

"J-JUNGWOO?!" Johnny screamed.

"GAHHH A PEOPLE LOOK LIKE JOHNNY KNOWS MY NAME!!!" Jungwoo screamed.

Awkward silent... And the realization hit him.

"Wait Johnny?" Jungwoo questioned.

After that everyone notice every familiar faces inside the room.

"You guys are still alive!!" Jisung exclaimed and immediately hug Chenle.

"Jisung I miss you!!" Chenle said.

All of the teenagers immediately run towards each other and said how much they worry and miss them.

"Shotaro hyung you are still alive!" Sungchan said.

"Did you expecting me to be dead?" Shotaro asked.

Meanwhile with Jaehyun and Taeyong.

"Sometimes I forget that they are just a child-" Jaehyun words was cut off when Taeyong suddenly hug him out of nowhere.

"Jaehyun I am glad you guys are safe!!" Taeyong said.

"Taeyong please." Doyoung said as he rolled his eyes.

Jaehyun immediately give up. He can't do anything with Taeyong anymore.

"Let him be. He almost get killed by the same person twice. He even met his dad." Taeil said.

"Man must be tough. I bet both him and his father great each other awkwardly." Johnny said.

"Yep. That's answer was on point." Jungwoo said.

While the WayV

"Why Winwin look a little bit pale? I mean he look pissed off as if someone just hit his head." Ten asked.

"Yes I do get hit and I am willing to give some death to that people." Winwin said.

"Well my sneezed just reunited us again. So I win the bet." Yangyang said happily.

"I lost again but with different people?!" Xiaojun said.

"You are not the only one dude." Hendery said.

"We are in a serious situation here and you guys made a bet without me?" Kun asked.

Renjun who is looking at the scene in front of him only smiled. He do miss them and have some relief when he saw all of them again, safe and unwounded. He just remembered about Jungwoo screamed ghost but he shrugged it off. Maybe Jungwoo accidentally saw the others team as a ghost.