34: Lee Minhyung

Present time

Minhyung'pov

. . .

After talking with that girl I walked away from that room and wait for Minha from the outside. While waiting, I look at the girl that I meet couple minutes ago. She look so terrified. Well it's not like I never once see that kind of reaction before.

Everyone have the same reaction each time they are getting fixed.

But why did she call me Mark? Who is that? Who is she? She do look quite familiar. And why she is so loud? Well maybe because she is one of that corrupted human like people out there. Because of that she acted strangely.

I paid my attention at her. She is screaming in pain and agony. The electric went through her body. The mechanical liquid went inside her body. The machine on her head showing her the reality of the world. Her scream getting more louder. I can see a tears falling down on ber face.

What her name again? Lee Jena? Well I guess I will have a new companion.

"Minhyung let's go." Minha said as she walked towards me.

"How about her?" I asked.

"Don't worry. She is getting fixed. Let's meet with Ms. Chairwoman. She miss you so much." She said.

I nodded. Before we left, I took a glance towards Jena. She still screaming in pain as the process is still on going. I left the lab with my niece and walked to Ms. Chairwoman office.

In our way to the office, I saw so many people at the lobby. All of them are wearing some fancy clothes.

"Well tonight Mr. Chairman going to make a party to celebrate our achievement of successfully fixed human becoming an intelligent person. You also going to attend it." Minha said as she look at me and after that she look in front of her.

I nodded at her and look back at the lobby. Something catch my eyes. I saw three guards walking together. After that one of the guard left them. Suddenly the other guards almost fall down but the other guards manage to catch him. He help the other guard and make their way out. After both of them disappear from my view I paid attention on my surroundings.

Couple of minutes later, we arrive. I saw a big wooden door with Ms. Chairwoman's name on the top of it. We both walked in.

"Ma'am I already bring him here." Minha said.

I look at Ms. Chairwoman.

"Long time no see, Lee Minhyung." She said.

"You too, Mrs.Lee." I said.

She smile warmly and told us to have a seat.

"How are you Minhyung? I haven't see you for a long time." She said.

"Good, Mrs.Lee. I am sorry with my sudden disappearance." I said.

"Well I want to asked why did you suddenly disappeared?" She asked.

I look at her and about to answer it. But I just realized that, I don't remember why I suddenly left the cartel. I remember meeting with someone but I don't know who is it, and when I opened my eyes, I found myself inside the lab.

"I... I afraid I don't remember." I said.

Mrs. Lee smiled softly towards me.

"It's ok. I am happy that you are here and healthy." She said.

I really love Mrs.Lee. She always forgive me. She never once get mad at me. She treats me like her real son. She told me that's she lose her daughter many years ago. She said that I also there when the Dinner Party was held. But sadly I don't remember any of it.