9: More Secret

Note: So... To celebrate this new year I will upload this chapter! Happy New Year! Hope 2021 is better than before!

Before the chaos

Both Jena and Jeongin sit in front of each other and wait for Nini who is going to Hyunjin class to cheer him.

"Hey Jeongin." Jena said

"Yes? What is it?" Jeongin said.

"Who is Nini?" Jena said.

Jeongin looked at her and tilt his head. Confused.

"I mean What is she?" Jena said.

Jeongin still act the same.

"Jeongin please. I know you- no. I know all of you hide something from me and her. During our free time. During my free time I used with all of you and them. It's been so long I know all of you and the fact that you like choco mint. But I feel like you are hiding something. Didn't mind tell me?" Jena ask.

Jeongin look at her. Suddenly he turn around and walked away.

"H-Hey! Come back here!" Jena said and chase him.

Jena chase him until she finds herself at an empty classroom.

"J-Jeongin?" Jena said.

"The fact that you sound like her, what did you hide?" Jeongin said. He closed the door and lock it.

"W-What? Don't change the subject!" Jena said.

"Let's make a deal. If you want to know about her, tell me about you. Who you are and what you are." Jeongin said with a low tone.

"What did you mean by me sound like her?" Jena ask.

"You are Jen aren't you?" Jeongin said looked at her.

Jena look at him shocked.

"You know what. Actually, I don't want to believe it. But... More I know more I suspect that you are Jen." Jeongin said.

"You are I.N?" Jena said.

Unexpectedly he nodded.

Jena look away. Didn't dare to look at him.

"So. Didn't mind tell me?" Jeongin said.

"Fine! I will! But tell me about her." Jena said.

Jena took a deep breath and tell him everything. About her, how she became a mafia, her past, how she live and reason.

"So all this time you are in the Mafia?" Jeongin said.

Jena nodded.

"Now tell me about her." Jena said.

"I hope I can tell you. But I don't know if I can." Jeongin said.

"What?! I told you everything!" Jena said angrily.

"I know! But... For the second thought... Her story.... She... She has something to do with our past! And... And... I'm scared... To tell you about it." Jeongin said look away with his bang covered his eyes.

"I'm scared too." Jena said.

Jeongin looked at her again.

"I'm scared to tell anyone about me. Who I am. What I am. Because... It reminds me about it." Jena said looked at her shoes.

"So... Let's do this. Tell me about you and let's keep each other secret. Sounds good?" Jena said looked at him.

Jeongin look at her and think. Couple of minutes later he nodded.