14: Welcome to BigHit Academy!

"And here we are!" Kun said.

"Is this a country? This place is more bigger than our school." Jaemin said.

"Tch! How do I burn this place?" Haechan said and get slap from Mark.

"No! Don't you dare! I don't want anymore paperwork!" Mark said.

"Yangyang let's go." Jena said and pulled Yangyang arm.

"Ouch! Jena not this arm!" Yangyang said but Jena didn't heard him because she was in ' I don't want to hear any stupid things' mode.

All of them watch Jena and Yangyang walking inside the building and Yangyang screaming slowly fade.

"And here we are an idiots. Standing like a fool. I will get in." Jisung said and pulled Chenle arm.

"Be careful Jisung! Everyone will thought both of you are dating!" Jaemin shout.

"HYUNG!" Jisung scream.

*

Jena and Yangyang arrived at the Hall.

"Where are those idiots?" Jena said and crossed her arms.

Yangyang was holding his arm and decided to not let any girl touch him.

"Jena!"

Jena and Yangyang look towards the two male running towards them.

"Sungchan? Shotaro?" Jena said.

"Wait. That kids still alive?" Yangyang said while holding his arm.

"Yes he is. Wait what?" Jena look at Yangyang and he shrugged.

"You guys are alright. I was so worry yesterday." Sungchan said.

Suddenly Jena slap Sungchan on the face. Sungchan look at her in shock while holding his now pain cheek.

"Oh sorry didn't mean to do it. But what happened to your brain? What kind of things did that crazy b**** do to you? I should be worried about you." Jena said.

"I'm alright. Maybe." Sungchan said and mumbled the last part.

"Shotaro, Japanese conversation." Jena said.

"Did he hit his head anywhere?" Jena asked.

"Nope. He was like this, this morning. And he told me that he want to forget about yesterday event." Shotaro said.

"Where did Sungchan live right now?" Jena asked

"Since he didn't have any relative, he live with me. And my mom didn't care about it. She love it." Shotaro said.

After the accident Shotaro decided to take Sungchan to his house because Sungchan didn't have any relative.

Renjun stayed at the mansion because of his wound. He wants to go to the school and even tried to sneak out but Winwin manage to hit Renjun's head and put him on his bed.

Jeongin and Nini are taken to the hospital and stayed there for awhile. Got7 decided to go back to their work. And Mark just make some Twich live.