38: Deceleration Of War Between A Mother and Her Child

"Kids be careful to not hit your head ok?" Doyoung said.

"What's now? You take Taeyong motherly role?" Yuta asked.

"Shut up." Doyoung hissed.

They are crawling through the tunnel. It's take a long time then they thought. Suddenly they saw a light. Yuta opened it and check the surrounding, making sure there are no enemies around. Once Yuta told them the place is clear they get out from the tunnel.

"Where are we this time? I feel like walking through a rabbit hole and went to Wonderland." Jungwoo said.

"Guys where are they?" Sungchan asked right after he get out from the tunnel.

They look around the empty room and saw no one.

"I guess we are too late." Haechan said and take the phone that was owned by Jisung.

"This is a great disaster. What should we do?" Chenle asked.

"Jisung probably somewhere. With the situation that was happening right now, there are no use if we try to walk silently. We are starting the real ambush." Yuta said and immediately inform Taeyong.

"Hey Taeyong. Let's start the ambush." Yuta said.

"Very well then. You guys go first. Group 4 go and search Jisung." Taeyong said.

"Roger that." Kun said.

"Let's go guys." Yuta said.

Jungwoo take out the bomb he created. Once they arrive at the hall, they saw many people guarding the hall. Jungwoo immediately trow it and the bomb exploded.

BOOM!!

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

"THEY STILL HERE?!"

"GUARD THE DOOR!! DON'T LET ANYONE PASSED!!"

8 of them immediately attack the crowd. Shooting each of the guard. Shout could be heard. Million bullets were being shooted. Once the shoot end, all of the guards already have been taken down.

"Come on!" Doyoung yelled and lead them to the door.

Yuta kicked the door and started to shoot. All of them also shoot every guard they see. They proceed they way to the hall where all of the guests were being hold hostage. They need those people as a witness for the police if they manage to report the case towards the EXO agent. They hope they did come out alive.

"Party already end! Now put your hands up!" Winwin shouted.

Many people in there and they immediately attacked them. All of the guest who is still survive immediately search a safest place.

That was the worst plan they actually make. There too many enemies in the hall and their number can't keep up with the attacked.

Suddenly someone was about to shoot Sungchan but before the figure get to pulled the trigger someone shoot them.

"Yuta!"

Yuta turned around and saw Taeyong and the rest. All of them reunited and continue the attack.

After an hour, they successfully eliminated all of their enemies.

"Where is he?" Taeyong looked around. He is expecting that his father would be there but he didn't see the old man anywhere.