19: Why there is more secret?

Note: A special update to celebrate Stray Kids Kingdom win👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

*

The little kid is running as fast he can.

Why he is running? Running away from someone? No.

He is chasing his victims.

Even though his leg is short, he can run really fast. After he managed to catch the women which is his victim. He stab the women leg. The women scream in pain. But the kid only give an emotionless expression. And again the kid stab her leg again.

"PLEASE LET ME GO!!" The women cried.

"I can't let you go. He told me to kill you." The kid said in monotone.

"Please let me go. I promised I will pay the money back. So please let me go." The women cried.

The kid look at the women. Then he rise up his knife.

"Kill mean kill." The kid said and stab the women.

The women scream until she can't scream anymore. Of course she can't. She's dead.

The kid wipe away the blood that spilled on his face and after that he pulled the women body.

He dragged it until he arrives at an empty and dark hallway. After that he trow it on the the hill of death body.

He look at the piece of paper which is the list of his victims. After confirming that all of them are dead he take an oil and pour it on the death bodies. He take out matches and light up a fire. He trow it. The hill of death bodies started to burned up. Quickly he left the place.

Mark'pov

"JENA!!!"

I look at the room beside me and saw Jaemin try to wake Jena up. Jena already passed out for two hours and it FREAKING WORRY ME!!

Jaemin tried to wake her up using many method. Scream. Shacked her body. Kick her. He used so many more method but Jena didn't wake up.

"What should we do Mark hyung?! She didn't wake up!" Jaemin scream.

I look at the Jena pale face. It's look like she is having a dream. Which is I don't know what kind of dream. But I know she is still alive.

"Jaemin stop. She still alive. And look she still breathing. Let her sleep more maybe she will wake up soon." I said towards Jaemin calmly.

Jaemin look at me and want to said something but close it back. Jaemin sighed and said fine.

We decided to take some rest.

It's been 7 hours since the time we wake up. We didn't see anyone nor hear anything except our noises.

I sighed and look back towards Jaemin and Jena. Jaemin sit beside Jena with his worried face. It kind of reminds me during that time when we first met Jaemin and Jeno. It was such a mess.

Flashback

"d-d- DON'T YOU DARE TO GET NEAR US!!!" The middle school Jaemin yelled while holding Jeno who's already passed out. He is crying.

"H-hey. Relax w-we just want to help you." Jungwoo said as he tried to walk towards them.

"i-i- I SAID DON'T COME CLOSER!!! SO GO AWAY!! GO AWAY!!! SHUHHHHHHH!!!" Middle School Jaemin tried as hard as he can to make sure they didn't walked towards them.