20: Goodbye From Her

A knocked can be heard at Taeil room door.

"Come in." Taeil said.

The door opened and showed Jaehyun. Jaehyun step inside and close the door behind him. He make his way towards the eldest.

"How Taeyong?" Taeil asked.

"Still recovering." Jaehyun said.

Jaehyun look at Taeil table full off papers.

"Why did you come here?" Taeil asked while scanning each of unfamiliar papers.

"Taeil.... You know who Jena is right?" Jaehyun asked.

Taeil stop what he was doing, he put the paper down and look at Jaehyun.

"What did you mean?" Taeil asked.

"Please don't play dumb. Other than Taeyong that know about us is you. I believe that you know about all of us including Taeyong and Jena." Jaehyun said.

Taeil silent for awhile and sighed.

"Fine. Don't tell Taeyong that I told you this.... For second thought do whatever you want with this information." Taeil said.

He told Jaehyun to follow him. Taeil walked towards Taeyong room and opened the door. Jaehyun was shocked that Taeil get inside Taeyong room with poker face or I could write that with ' I'm the eldest so I can do whatever I want ' face.

Taeil called Jaehyun to entered the room. Jaehyun scanned the tidy and clean and suddenly saw Taeil casually opened Taeyong wardrobe.

"What the f***?" Jaehyun said.

"I'm the eldest so I can do whatever I want." Taeil said and took out something.

Jaehyun saw a book, an album, and some letters on Taeil hands. Taeil walked towards him and asked. "So what did you want to know first?"

Jaehyun look at him confused. "Ok then let's start with Taeyong little family." Taeil said. He take the album and hand it towards Jaehyun. Jaehyun opened it and saw a young Taeyong. As he look at it suddenly he saw a picture of Taeyong family. But he saw an unfamiliar little girl.

Taeil notice that Jaehyun already saw the picture. "Do your know who is she?" Jaehyun asked and point towards the little girl.

"Oh that was his younger sister. Lee Yeon Na. But he lost her when she is seven years old." Taeil said.

Jaehyun look at the photos. The photos showed two of them growing up together. Until he saw some familiar faces.

But something caught his eyes. He saw a photo hiding behind one of the pictures so he pull it out. Jaehyun widened his eyes.

Meanwhile the rest

Haechan is having a panic attack after he heard that Mark also get kidnapped.

Jisung basically blamed himself because Chenle get shot.

Sungchan stayed inside Shotaro room. Waiting for Shotaro to actually wake up and heal.

Renjun locked himself in his room in order not to go crazy and kill everyone inside the house. Waiting to calm himself down.

Yangyang still sleeping so conscious Xiaojun stayed by his side.

Meanwhile the medic are having a hard time.

"Hurry! She is losing so much blood!!" Kun shout.

Kun, Doyoung, Hendery and surprisingly Winwin are trying to save Min Ik. Her wound are big and if they failed to close it she will die.