2 : Normal day

Note: I am back like always. Long wait so this is long chapter. I think there is about 1900 words maybe? By the way enjoyed.

"Hey Jena!"

Jena look behind her.

"Oh it just you." Jena said.

It Jaemin who is the one tapping her shoulder.

" 'it just you'? That's it? You are not going to say ' oh hey Jaemin hyung! Let's go home together!' to me?" Jaemin said.

"Who's care?" Jena said and turn around.

Jaemin pouted but change it to smirk.

He run towards Jena and walked by her side.

"Is it a revenge?" Jaemin said.

Jena looked at him and after that looked away.

"I'm right. You still angry because of how I treat you before right?" Jaemin said.

Jena silent look at the ground.

"Yes you are. If I know him of course I know you. But you are not the type to not forgive someone. What changed you?" Jaemin said.

Jena still silent.

"Well I am sorry Jena. I didn't mean to. It just, I miss him and..... I want to protect you. By using another way. I am really sorry for what I have done. Seriously." Jaemin said.

Suddenly Jena stop and look at Jaemin.

"Ok Jaemin hyung enough. I understand your feeling. How regretted you are and how guilty you feel. But can you stop. You....." Jena stop.

She take a deep breath and shout.

"Are so annoying!" Jena said and run away.

"Yep. She still mad at me." Jaemin said.

Jaemin run to catch Jena who is already far away from him.

But inside the classroom in the school, someone is watching them.

"I wonder when will they find him."

*

"Hey you guys want to know something?" Haechan said.

"What is it?" Jena ask.

"Can both of you stop? This is the third time! I want to eat my dinner in peace! Can you please stop making a weird joke like 'NCT the love' or anything else, please?" Mark said.

"Ugh Canada!" Haechan said.

"Now I understand why they didn't stay at the same room." Jena said.

"Yeah... I am still happy they didn't stay in the same room anymore." Renjun said.

"If not my room will be full with an idiot kids." Jaemin said.

"They will fight every day and every night." Chenle said.

"It a living hell if you are staying together with them." Jisung said.

Jisung have once become a roommate with Mark and Haechan but he didn't get any sleep each of day because Mark and Haechan will fight and sometimes forgot that Jisung was sleeping in the room with them.

Meanwhile Chenle who is sleeping beside their room will get out from his room and go to the Renjun room. Not sleeping there but to tell Renjun how annoying his neighbor are until 3 in the morning.