23: Story time for kids.

Note: I am alive!!

If you guys forgot what actually happened, let me explain:

Jena, Jaemin and Mark are kidnapped. Jena is Jaemin younger sister. Jeno already escape and somehow met with Jaemin when he on the way to get out from the basement.

I think that's the important part that I can summary... Anyway, I am sorry for the long hiatus. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

*

Present

Jena opened her eyes and found herself tied on the chair. She started to panicked and look around the place. She was trapped in a room. A plain white room. She didn't know what she need to do and she have no idea who brings her here.

Suddenly the door opened and showed the lady that took her away.

"Oh already wake up? Nice." She said.

Jena didn't know how to react but she feel mad and scared. She have no idea why she need to be here and where she was.

The lady walked towards Jena. She dragged a chair and sit in front of Jena. Wait where the chair come from?

"What did you want?" Jena asked. She can't think any other things. If could she will demands the person to let her go. But she know herself, that kind of method will never work.

"Well I can't tell you yet." The lady said.

Suddenly the door opened again and revealed another person but guy this time.

"Lisa. Capo RM is searching for you." The guy said.

The lady named Lisa look at the guy and scoffed.

"Dude you always call him by his name since when did you call him Capo?" She said.

"Heh you know I can't say his name during work." The guy said.

"But you call me by name and not Capo? Ay how dare you Biscuit." Lisa said.

"Hey I have name ok?" He said.

"Yeah yeah whatever Jungkook." Lisa said.

Jena'Pov

While both of them are is arguing I look at the man.

He sounds familiar. The height and his eyes look familiar... But where did I saw it?

I tried to remember everything. Each of little details. From the day I join the group until now. The day I started working. The day I was at China. The day I found out about Jeno hyung. The day I buy ice cream with the other and somehow bumped into someone while waiting for my ice cream.

My eyes widened.

It was him. That guy. The one who drop his empty wallet. The person who give that letter. It was HIM.

I look at him. In shocked and surprised. How that handsome man is the person that pissed me of at the China?

And Lisa... I have see her somewhere... Where is it? Don't tell me she is the nurse that was working at the hospital during the time I came to visit both Nini and Jeongin. She even give me candy!

And now why the tipycally beautiful lady and handsome person kidnapped me? I mean it was not Monster X this time? Quiet surprising. Did I get kidnapped by Monster X before? Nope.

But still, how in the world they are everywhere? Is that mean they are watching me all this time? But when? Why?

"Y-you people.... Can't be... It was you guys? Who is watching me all this time?" I said. Did I just shuttering? You are Lee Jena! The girl who will crack a joke while her life is in danger and there are only 50/50 you will get out alive!