5: The Mask Meeting

Note: you see that title. Please wear your mask.

"So this time we need to wear this mask?" Jena said.( You know what kind of mask right? It was not the one you wear when you go out this day.)

Jena hold the mask.

Taeyong nodded.

"Well Mafia also have an event you know." Jaehyun said.

"Event?" Yangyang ask.

"Wow actually there is someone else will ask some of questions other than me." Jena said.

"Ok today event is to wear your mask and go hunting!" Taeil said.

"Sound lame..." Johnny said and get a slap on the shoulder from Taeil.

"It was Mask Hunting." Jaehyun said.

"We do some mission wearing a mask. When we met with the other group they didn't know who we are and we don't know who they are." Jungwoo said.

"Yeah. But I heard there is some group that wear a mask other day. So just be careful." Doyoung said.

"Interesting." Hendry said.

"So how about we go out and do this mission? I have the file already." Yuta said and showed the file.

"Sweet!" Taeyong said.

"But was not it going to be dangerous?" Jena said.

"What did you mean?" Winwin said.

"Well I think she mean that when an attacks happened she scared that we will accidentally attack each other. Right Jena?" Yangyang said.

Jena nodded.

"Because of that I prepared something for all of you!" Johnny said.

"It's time for Johnny fashion revolution!" Johnny said.

Everyone look at him, amazed with the 'wow so cool' confident.

Johnny grabbed a set of clothes.

"Wow! It look nice!" Doyoung said.

"Yeah it's does." Min Ik said.

"It looks way more good than last year." Mark said.

"Hey what wrong with yellow and blue color?" Lucas ask.

"I fell like a frickin minion." Ten said.

"Renjun hyung look like a Smurf those time." Jisung said.

Johnny was grabbing a pair of neo green and black clothes.(well I have a bad taste of clothes I will left the rest imagination to you)

"Ok now we have a uniform and mask. So let's go to work!" Taeyong said.

*

"Ok. So we need to search this guy?" Chenle said.

"Well he committed a really big crime. We need to search him and kill him. But I heard that he has so many minions. Be careful." Haechan said.

"Okie dokie." Renjun said.

All of them were in the mall and searching a guy name Mr.Bobstick . This guy really a good gambler and liar. He even cheating with his own wives.

"Well let's see. He is bald like bob. And have beard. He is short and wearing a suit. Look like butler. And I'm kinda hate to admit it but I found him." Winwin said.