8:Renjun Nightmares (feat. Hwangs fight)

Renjun wake up and get ready to go to the school.

He walk down to the kitchen to eat his breakfast until.

*a chair flying out of nowhere*

"NOW TELL ME WHERE DID YOU GUYS HIDE MY MANGA?! IF NO ONE TELL ME I WILL BURN DOWN THIS HOUSE!" Yuta said.

Suddenly Winwin come and trow Yuta Manga on the face.

"I FREAKING TOLD YOU YESTERDAY TO HANGOUT WITH ME! BUT YOU LEFT ME JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BUY THOSE MANGA!" Winwin said.

Renjun rolled his eyes and keep walking towards the kitchen.

*Haechan flying across the room.*

"LEE DONGHYUCK! I TOLD YOU DON'T TOUCH MY SAINTS EQUIPMENT! AND NOW THE LAB ARE BURNING!" Doyoung said.

"WELL YOU DIDN'T CLOSE THE DOOR AND I COME IN!" Haechan said.

"This is getting annoying." Renjun said and keep walking.

*A book flying.*

"OH PLEASE FOR THE TENALISA HALLOWEEN COSTUME! CAN ALL OF YOU STOP?!" Renjun shout.

"Wow! He snapped." Jaemin said.

At school
"I didn't feel good." Renjun said while walking to the class with Jaemin.

"Why? Is it because of Mark hyung Pizza Egg? I told him not to-" Jaemin off get cut off.

"Not that! I'm fine. But I feel something wrong. My heart feel uncomfortable." Renjun said.

"I will protect you." Jaemin said and smiled

Renjun smiled back.

Both of them entered the classroom and take they sit.

"Wait Jaemin did you do your homework yesterday?" Renjun ask.

Jaemin smiled "Nope-"

Renjun trow his homework towards Jaemin face.

"Thank you." Jaemin said and take out his unwritten homework.

Renjun look out of the window.

*

Jisung take out his book and pencil case ready to study.

Suddenly

"PARK JISUNG!" Chenle trow himself to the window and the kid who is sitting beside the window take his leave as if it was an everyday routine.

"Chenle for the ONE TWO SEVEN TIMES! PLEASE CALL ME AT THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON FOR PENNYSWISE SAKE!" Jisung said and walked towards the window.

"And can you for once become a little bit normal? My classmates become so creepy relax when you did this everyday. During the SF9 attacks they are so calm with everything!" Jisung continue.

"Why would I?! My class is above yours! I'm lazy to take a stairs! It was so far from my classroom!" Chenle pouted.

"Far my ass. It was beside your class. It's only take 12 step from class make a U turn around the door and then another 7 step. What make it so hard for you?!" Jisung said and hold his head because he just get a headache because of the land dolphin.

"No! This is not what I want to talk about. I saw a weird van in the bushes beside our school." Chenle said.

"What? I can't hear you!" Jisung said.