32: The Experiment Start

"He what?" Jena asked.

Jena can't believe what she just heard. The person who killed her childhood friend is Mark. But it can't be him right? Jena is hoping that. Why would Mark was there in the first place? That's doesn't make any sense. She never saw him anywhere that's time.

"Yes it was him! You have no idea how proud I am!!" Minha said.

Jena is too confused and also mad. This women didn't take things seriously. Why would Mark killed Yeon Na? She needs answer but it seem like Minha will never let that happen.

"Do you know what kind of experiment we do here?" Minha asked.

Jena obviously have no idea what they are doing and what kind of experiment they actually do in here.

"Do you know the lab that was run by Jung?" Minha asked.

Jena unconsciously nodded.

"Well we are doing almost the same thing as them! We are trying to make the most intelligent human being!!" She said cheerfully.

"This place is producing an intelligent human being and more importantly they will listen to any command! Well there are too many failed experiment before and we almost give up but! Someone just successfully went through the experiment without dying and he do the works perfectly!! The experiment is a success!! Because of him we managed to continue the experiment and produce more intelligent human!!" Minha explained.

Jena become more afraid with the experiment they actually did. If the experiment sounds creepy how about the process? She bet it was way more worst than Renjun who also used as an experiment.

"W-who actually the first one... T-that actually s-survive?" Jena asked.

Jena can't take it anymore. The story scared her so much and the process will make her die due to a heart attack. And she actually want to know who is the first one that survive from the experiment.

"Of course him! Our Lee Minhyung!!" Minha said exitedly.

Jena eyes widened as she slowly change her attention towards Mark. She remembered all of the dream she had when she was stuck inside a room with Jaemin. The boy that was looking at her and asking for help. Her journey through her dream. Her lucid dream is warning her all this time. Her dream is not a coincidence. It was telling her something.

But the boy look way younger than Mark. Is it a possibility that the boy actually the younger Mark? Jena have so many possibilities in her head. Her lucid dream probably bring her soul to the past because Mark have once said that Jena look familiar to him. But Mark didn't know if it's true or not because it's happened many years ago and Jena should look younger than the person he saw before.

Just what kind of crazy things just happened between her and him. There is no way the future her meet the past Mark. If they ever once meet each other she should know him but the case is she never once go to the Canada.

Minha look at both of the teenagers that was having an eye contact.

"How about you talked to him? You can find more answers from him." Minha said.

Jena break her eye contact with Mark and immediately look at Minha. Jena didn't know if she could trust her but seeing how Minha acted, Jena guess that she will let her have some talk with Mark. Jena nodded, agree with her request.

Minha smile and immediately went to the other room. She asked Mark to meet Jena and he followed her.

"Here you go and have fun you two." She said as she leave the room, only Jena and Mark left.