22: Dinner Party (1/2)

12 years ago

The Na Family goes to the LA because of some business trip. Both Mr. Na and Mrs. Na bring their childs because their have no one to look over them. Even though they are rich they didn't trust many people to babysit their child.

"THIS PLACE IS HUGEEEEE!!" Min Jae said.

"Na Min Jae! No running! If you fall down and hurts yourself I will blame your father." Mrs.Na said.

"Wait why me?" Mr.Na said.

"Noooo don't blame dad!" Min Jae cried.

"Sis why would mom blame her man? Here have some candy." Jaemin said and shove a strawberry candy inside Min Jae mouth.

Min Jae didn't protest, she just happily eat the candy with angry noises.

"Dad where are we?" Jaemin asked.

Their father standing in front of them and grin.

"Tch tch how did you didn't know? We are at LA!" Mr.Na said.

"Yeah yeah LA. We spend two hours in the airplane and land back to Korea to yours great-grandfather place called LastAmazon. I really want to change the name." Mrs.Na said and message her forehead.

"Aw sweetheart don't be so dramatic. The name is cool. Don't you think so children?" Mr.Na said expecting his children will say yes.

"Dad I agree with mom." Jaemin said.

"Did this place have a jungle?" Min Jae asked tilted her head.

"Why you guys bullied me?" Mr.Na said and cried in the corner.

"Dude you are being dramatic." Mrs.Na said.

"Now I know where I get those dramatic act from..." Jaemin said.

"There there. Here have some Snickers." Min Jae said and held out the Snickers.

Mr.Na take it and eat it while crying in pain.

After all of the drama, they drive to themselves to their own resort. Their dad are driving which surprise both Jaemin and Min Jae.

"Ok children go to your room and get changed because we are going to our business place." Mr.Na said.

"And we also going to met some people there. Remember what I told you how to behave?" Mr.Na asked.

"Being nice and running around like a maniac!" Jaemin and Min Jae said.

"Oh how did we teach our child? Cause I'm so proud with them!" Mrs.Na said.

"Well they are clever!" Mr.Na said proudly.

Mrs.Na nodded in agreement.

After some rest. They get ready to go to their parents work place.

"Dad why this place is amazing?" Min Jae asked.

"Sometimes I forgot we are five and six years old children." Jaemin said.

"Blame Sunha. She is the reason." Min Jae said.

"Ay still with your imaginary friend?" Mr.Na said.

("I AM REAL B-")

"Let's wait. I heard that they will be here in couple of minutes." Mrs.Na said.

"Mom can I walked around?" Min Jae said.

"Sure but don't get too far. And don't get lost. If someone offered you candy or anything kick them and run while screaming. You know how to do it right?" Mrs.Na said.