31: More Problems

Note: Erm... I forgot to update a chapter yesterday so two updates for today :)

*

"Come out Taeyong! I know you are in there!!" The person yelled.

Taeyong immediately know who's that voice belong to.

"JR?" He said.

"I thought all of them passed out from that fog. How they still conscious?" Doyoung said.

JR banging the door as hard as he can to open it.

"That's door can't hold any longer." Mr.Lee said.

"We can defeat them. We are many than them." Yuta said.

As they are ready to fight them the door opened and showed JR standing alone.

An air of tension getting more serious and silent make it more serious. But someone cut those silent of with a sentence.

"He... He still alive?!" Lisa screamed.

"But how?" Jisoo said.

"I thought he is dead?!" Rose said as they look at Jennie.

"Why look at me like that?! Like I know he really dead or not!!" Jennie said.

"What in the world did you guys mean by that?!" Jungwoo said.

"Enough talking! I am not done with you yet Lee Taeyong." JR said.

"Oh lord. Jennie, I think you hit him too hard." Lisa said.

"Why did I am the one who get blamed at?" Jennie said.

"All of you ladies stop talking for awhile and give us some answer after this. And JR what's wrong with you?" Taeyong asked.

"Dude this is like the fifth times you asked." Doyoung said.

"Rude." Taeyong said.

JR who didn't hear what they are arguing about, laughed after hearing Taeyong questions.

"What's wrong with me? I told you already I am searching for an answer! She tell me that you are the key for my answer if I kill you. So I am going to kill you now!!" JR said.

Before the knife manage to stab Taeyong, he dodge it and pin JR down.

"JR stop! Whatever answer you want right now, how about you search in another way? We can talk about this!! So stop trying to kill me!!" Taeyong said.

"As if I will!" JR yelled.

JR still struggling to break free from him, suddenly Kun inject him with something and JR slowly fall unconscious.

"What did you do to him?" Taeyong asked.

"Give him some chill drug. He will wake up in couple of minutes. So it's better we tied him up immediately." Kun said.

They tied JR on a chair. Winwin and Shotaro are still confused with whatever is happening. They explained to them what actually happened.