3 : Everyone Have Fear

We have each other.
We always together.
No matter what.
No matter how hard they tried to tear us apart.
We will be together.
We will always find each other.
Try it.
The next thing you know, you will never see this world.

*

"Guys did you have any fear?" Nini ask.

"Fear? Is that what you want to ask after you ask me about the new student and confession." Jena said.

Nini nodded.

"Well we just entered the new chapter. So we need something to talk about." Nini said.

"What?" Jeongin said.

"Don't question me. So what is it?" Nini said with interested look on her face.

"I'm scared of losing someone I cared about. Next." Jena said and looked at Jeongin.

"Why would I answered it? I live under the same rooftop with you." Jeongin said to Nini.

"I want to let Jena know about it." Nini said.

Jena nodded show that she is interested to know about it.

"Fine. I scared of white plain empty room. Don't judge me." Jeongin said.

"O..k.. I don't want to judge but I curious. Why?" Jena ask.

Jeongin silent but suddenly Nini step in.

"Jeongin said that it was so scary. I still remember when we move house. He was so scared when he entered one of the empty room. I ask him why he scared of it. He told me that he scared that there will be a monster or ghost or something in there." Nini said.

"Really? I don't know you scared of ghost. I mean those things didn't exist. But I understand if you scared of monster because monster can be anything right?" Jena said.

Jeongin nodded in agreement.

"How about you Nini?" Jeongin said.

"Why did you ask me?" Nini said.

"Since you attacks Jeongin to answer your question he also want you to answer your own question. And I want to know about it too." Jena said.

Nini sighed.

"Ok. I will tell you." Nini said and take a deep breath.

Jena and Jeongin look at her.

"I am scared of.... Nightmare." Nini said.

*

Jena'Pov

I walked out from my classroom and walk towards the art room and waiting for the other.

Suddenly I remembered back about the questions that Nini ask.

Fear huh.

Something that I never want to have.

No one wants it right?