18: A Reality Dream

Suddenly something exploded and smoke started to fill up the room.

All of them become panic. To shoot out of nowhere will never help. Suddenly they heard a scream.

"JENA!" Min Ik fastly grab Jena hand. She knew Jena is near her.

"UNNIE!!" Jena shout.

"GRAB MY HAND!!" Min Ik yelled.

Jena tried to grab Min Ik hand but someone suddenly put a cloth on her face. She slowly lost her conscious and she faint. Min Ik could feel Jena hand slowly lost her grab Min Ik try as hard as she can to grab Jena hand more stronger but suddenly someone shoot her. Min Ik scream and sadly let Jena hand go.

When the smoke clear up Jaehyun opened his eyes and tried to clear his vision. His eyes started to widened when he saw couple of people on the floor bleeding.

Chenle, Shotaro, Ten, Taeyong and Min Ik get shot. Meanwhile the rest on the floor already fainted. Only Jaehyun, Yuta, Renjun, Johnny, and Haechan still conscious.

All of them started to run towards the rest.

"TAEIL WE NEED YOU GUYS NOW!!" Jaehyun shout from his walkie talkies.

They tried to stop the bleeding with any kind of way. Couple of minutes later the medic team come to help.

After all of the crazy event, some of the unconscious started to wake up. The medic team tried to stop the bleeding of the members who's get shoot.

"Jaehyun!" Taeil called.

Jaehyun look at Taeil.

"Where are Mark, Jaemin and Jena?" He asked.

Jaehyun started to look around and found out the owner of the names are nowhere to be seen. He started to panic.

"HYUNG THEY TOOK THEM!!" Renjun said. After Min Ik manage to tell him that they took them away before she fall unconscious.

Jaehyun stood there, not even moving. He know Jr was forced to do it and he know there is something wrong with him. Taeyong have once tell him about Jr. So he know Jr like a long time friend. According to Taeyong after they last reunion two years ago, he found out that Nuest was attacked and no one know what happened and how. They friendship is strong and he knew the way Jr talked. When Jr is talking it sound more to monotone and Taeyong know Jr is so friendly and kind and will never use that tone. Base of that information Jaehyun can guess what happened.

"We can't stay here more longer. Let's go back to the base." Jaehyun said. He can't think more. After the event it already make him had a headache. And unexpectedly three things happen at the same time. Taeyong dad, the war and the three disappearance.

Jaehyun swear that he will kill all of Taeyong biological family and will protect his real family at all cost. He didn't care if Taeyong say no to kill his family.

*

Somewhere
Jena slowly opened her eyes. She look around but she can't see anything because her vision still blurry. She tried to get up but failed. She can feel her hands and her legs get tied up. Jena tried again and managed to sit down properly.

After her vision clear she look around the room. Suddenly she saw a familiar person on the floor.

She saw Jaemin.

She slowly make her way towards Jaemin. After couple of fall she managed to get near him. She slowly called Jaemin.

"Jaemin hyung.... Jaemin hyung. Wake up." Jena said.