~Happy birthday ~

Lila's outfits
1. School...

  School

2

2. For the party...

Lila sat on the floor of her bedroom, a single roll of sellotape next to her, Bella's birthday present next it along with my melody scissors that she found in a thrift shop while looking for Bella's presents

Lila sat on the floor of her bedroom, a single roll of sellotape next to her, Bella's birthday present next it along with my melody scissors that she found in a thrift shop while looking for Bella's presents. As Lila looks under the bed for left over brown wrapping paper along with the rest of the tags and small stamps for the tags. Lila's bedroom window slides open, "What are you doing Doll?" Jasper asks.

Lila yelps hitting the back of her head on the bedframe as she crawls back out, her soft brows knitting together as she rubs the back of her head, Jasper kneels down beside her placing a hand on the place she hit it before placing a kiss on her hair line. "Sorry Darlin'" he said. "I'm wrapping Bella's presents, I know she didn't ask for one but I'd feel bad otherwise. "Lila pouts dragging the small box with the supplies needed. Placing the box onto the wrapping paper. "Jazzy can you help me?" She asks cutting stripes of sellotape, he holds the paper in the places needing the tape and gently folding the corners, Lila smiles at Jasper, "thank you Jazzy" Lila said before threading on a tag with Bella's name used with the type writer styled writing of the stamps then wrapping the present with a small bow of brown twine.

"It's so cute" Lila says swaying back and forth, Lila stands up flattening her skirt, grabbing a bag from the side of her with her stuff in it and placing the present in her bag, Jasper grabs Lila's shoes and bag while she carries her coat walking down the stairs. Lila sits by the door placing on her shoes, while Jasper puts Raspberries in a small pot for Lila to eat while driving to the school, both walk out to the car, as they take their usual route to the school, Lila sits quilety as she eats the raspberries. Jasper looks over to lika and smiles softly at her, her eyes wide and glossy, her bottom lip jutting out as she eats.

As they pull up to the school, Lila looks around for Bella's orange grimmy truck, sighing and her shoulders slumping, they both climb out Jasper meeting Lila's side and instantly wrapping an arm around her waist, she looks up at him her false eyelashes adding to naturally thick eyelashes. Lila goes up onto her tippy toes and Jasper meets her in the middle gently pecking her on the lips.
"Can we go find Bella?" Lila asked once she pulls back. He nods taking Lila's hand, leaving Rosalie and Emmett behind, Alice trailing behind the couple, they walk down the flight of stairs, "Bella happy birthday" Alice chirps hopping over the stair railings, she hands over Bella's present, Lila trails behind due them walking down the stairs like a normal person, "Happy birthday Bella" Lila said pulling out the medium sized present. Lila skips back to Jasper holding back onto his hand, his eyes concentrating on Bella, as the now trio go to turn around their silence was broken. "Jasper no fair on the mood control thing" Bella said with her regular furrowed expression.

"Happy- never mind" he said as Bella sends him a small glare, Lila giggles pulling him to their shared classes.

Later that night at the party~

Lila stands with Jasper the further away from the rest of the family, his arm resting naturally on her waist, Lila watches as Bella and Edward walks down stairs Alice taking pictures then both. Rosalie walks up to Bella with a scowl on her face "Alice picked it out for you" she said handing over the box, she turns back around looking at Lila before a huge eye roll makes an appearance on Rosalie's face, Lila snorts gently with a wide grin. Emmett hands over his, Bella shakes the box confused "Finally a decent sound system in-" Emmett starts "Hey don't hate on the truck" Bella says trying to defend her hideous truck. "I mean rightfully so" Lila giggles. Emmett's laughter shakes the entire room.

Jasper beside her gently laughing along with everyone else. Next up was Esme and Carlisle, "you've been looking rather pale lately" Esme said as Bella goes to open the envelope, she winced as blood slowly pools on to her finger, before Lila notices, Jasper launches forward, only for Edward to push Bella back causing her to smash the glass table behind her, Jasper is pushed into the piano to get back up and go after her again, Emmett and Carlisle struggle to hold him back. Lila slowly walks towards Jasper, "Lila don't" Edward said trying to pull her away, she pulls her arm out of his grasp, Lila stands in front of Jasper, both holding eye contact, neither blinking, Lila slowly brings her hands up to his face cupping his cheeks, his body slightly relaxes but his eyes state the dark obsidian black.

"Take him outside, I'll take myself home, and don't worry I'm not mad" Lila said the last bit aimed at Jasper stepping away, Bella already in a different room, Carlisle walks back in going to see Bella, Lila cleans up the shards of glass and cleans up some of the blood that was now in the carpet. While Bella was still being seen too, Lila heads out the front of the house slowly walking down the driveway, she continues walking along side of the road her heels clicking into the night, as she gets to her house, she Knicks her Hella off on the steps picking them up before walking inside and chucking them aside.

She flops onto her couch with a loud long sigh, brining her legs into her arms resting her head on her knees. "I know he's going to leave and that's okay because I know he will come back" she mumbles to herself and a single tear runs over the bridge of her nose, after a few silent minutes a soft knock is heard at her door, she gets up wiping any tears away, she opens the door "Hello Chief Swan, is there any I can help you with?" She asks the tall man before her who looks like he lacking sleep.

"I saw you walking alone along the road a few minutes ago I wanted to make sure you're okay" he said looking down the the very pink girl. "oh I'm perfectly fine I was leaving the Cullen's house I didn't bother to ask for a lift or anything" Lila said rocking on her heels. "What about your parents couldn't they give you a lift?" Charlie asked. Lila sucks in a breath "I live by myself, my auntie pays for the bills, it's her old house, my parents aren't around anymore' Lila said briefly trying to change the topic quickly. "Well if you ever need anything you know where I work, and where I live if you ever need anything Lila" Charlie said before bidding the girl goodnight and walking back to his car.

Lila shuts the door locking it before dragging her body stairs. Then flopping onto the bed not bothering to change, or remove her makeup, not even pulling the sheets over her, she just falls into a restless slumber.