~Eddie~

Lila Pov

Lila Pov

Walking into the parking lot seeing the Cullen's aren't there yet I go by their usual parking space, Emmett's jeep pulls Into the school as a silver car follows behind them. Seeing everyone climb out of their cars I skip up to Alice and hug her "good morning!" I say pulling back, I look up to see Edward "I hope everything is okay now Eddie," I say.

"Everything is okay now," he said smiling at me I smile back. "How are you, Rosie?" I ask standing next to the blonde gorgeous lady "I'm okay how are you lil?" She asks back. I link my arm with her's "I'm good Rosie a bit tired other than that I'm really good" I say up at her. Edward looks at Rosalie in shock before saying "Rose you aren't normally this nice" I look at him and pout "it's because she loves me, sorry Em I'm stealing your girl" I say pulling Rosalie towards the school hearing Jasper and Emmett laughing before its no longer audible. Leaving Rose by her class I walk into History sitting in my regular seat, Jasper comes in not long after me, we hold a small conversation till the bell rings for the start of the lesson.
Once the lesson had finished Jasper and I walk to the next lesson "I have a bad feeling about today" I say looking over to him, he looks at me with a small frown "why's that Darlin'?" He asks softly his eyebrows knitting together. "I just feel like something bad is going to happen today and it's not going to end well either of that makes sense," I say looking up at him with doe eyes. He gives a small smile placing a hand between my shoulder blades his thumb rubbing back and forth gently before his arm lays by his side again. We continue walking till we got to my class "well I'll see you at dinner" I say walking into the class. He nods his head waiting by the door till I sat down I waved just as he left.

~Dinner ~
3rd person pov

As Lila and Cullen's walk into the canteen and to their table they feel a set of eyes on them, Lila looks over her shoulder she makes eye contact with the person staring at her...Bella. Once they to the table they all take a seat, Lila and Jasper next to each other and Alice on the other side of Lila. After a few minutes of sitting down, Lila slumps forward slightly her head looking down at the table her posture slouched leaning against the table. Alice looks over to the mint haired girl, leaning forward to look at her face since it was covered in her hair. Lila's eyes shut her lips slightly parted with soft breaths escaping. Alice sits up smiling "she's fallen asleep" she whispers, Jasper looks over smiling ever so slightly, he scoots his chair over before placing his arm around Lila gently before pulling her towards him slowly not to wake her up. Her head rests upon his shoulder.

He looks up to see Rosalie with a faint and Emmett grinning "you falling for her huh?" Emmett said his grin turning into a smirk. Jasper looks down at Lila before looking back up to his family, he faintly nods. "Jasper she's your mate I know she's human but it will be okay I've seen it," Alice said gently looking at both Jasper and Lila. "I'm glad she's your mate Jasper, we all need her in our life," Rosalie said not realising that Edward had left.

As Edward comes back he lets out a sigh sitting down "sorry I had to go outside for a bit" he said as he sits down, his voice a bit loud. The sound of clothes ruffling and a long sigh. Lila sits up blinking multiple times her arms straighten out in front of her.

Lila pov
Looking around eyes squinting. Blinking repeatedly, "I'm sorry," I say looking at everyone at the table "it's okay if you needed sleep you could've said," Alice said smiling. Smiling back before turning to Jasper "sorry for sleeping on you, and I'm sorry for getting makeup on your shirt" I say pointing to the blush on his shirt. "It's all good ma'am," he said. The bell rings "let's go then" I say getting up, adjusting my jeans and top, Jasper next to me with my bag. Taking my bag from him we walk down the halls to our classes "see you later" I say as he enters his class as I head to mine.

The final class finishes walking out to see Emmett and Jasper and Rosalie waiting by the door "hey guys" I say standing between Rose and Jasper "let's get going" Rosalie said we all walk towards the car park we get to the cars we stand there waiting for the rest of the family, as everyone soon arrived we all hear a screech from across the parking lot, a grey van spiralling straight towards the red truck, Edward immediately runs towards to the van, looking confused at Rose she sighs before opening the car do "get in we have some explaining to do" she said.

Getting into the back seat of the car the family followed suit. We all sit in silence, Rosalie driving, Alice next to her, and Jasper next to me. We drive out of the parking lot and make our way in the opposite direction of the town, after a short while we pull into a long driveway.

"You aren't going to kill me are you?" I ask in a whisper...