~merry Christmas Aubrey~

Lila's outfit

The Halloween decorations was swapped for Christmas decorations, the front door decorated with a white Christmas wreath, by the door was two glass lanterns, full with silver and blue ballbles

The Halloween decorations was swapped for Christmas decorations, the front door decorated with a white Christmas wreath, by the door was two glass lanterns, full with silver and blue ballbles. The railings covered in pine garlends and on the gate.

On the inside a white Christmas tree sat in the window, the tree decorated with silver and blue balls, some branches had little fluffy owls, some glass ornaments shaped like icicles, on the very top sat a large silver star. The shelves and TV unit had little jars with candles in, glittery snowflakes on the outside, little reindeer's and on the dining table, the same candles sit in the middle.

Under the tree was piled with wrapped presents, Aubrey's gifts wrapping in shiny pink paper, jaspers wrapped in a navy blue paper, and Lila's was wrapped in purple.

Lila pulls the vest over her head, pulling it down over her bra. Jasper still lying in the bed, the blanket low on his hips, watching Lila get dressed, Lila pulls up her jeans "doll?" Jasper calls, Lila spins to him, Jasper was holding his arms out making grabby hands, Lila smiles buttoning up her jeans, Lila crawls onto the bed up to Jasper. Lila lies on top of Jasper, her head on his chest "I just want to cause a bit longer" Jasper said wrapping his arms around Lila's waist. Lila's legs on  either side of Jasper's, her arms around his neck. "We have an hour before Aubrey wakes up, I think we should call everyone to say merry Christmas, since we haven't talked to them since we moved" Lila said, her words vibrating against Jasper's chest.

"That's a good idea" Jasper said, his hand wondering up to Lila's hair, running his hand through the blue strands. "You're hair is so soft" Jasper said running his hand onto the tips of Lila's hair "surprisingly, before my green hair, I went pink, purple, neon orange, a bright red, so I'm suprise that I have any hair left" Lila said looking up at Jasper, who was clearly in thought, " I wish I could have seen those" Jasper said kissing Lila's forehead, their cuddle was broken as the sound of Aubrey's whimpers, Lila climbs off the bed, her foot getting stuck on the blanket.

Lila falls forward, her head hitting the floor "shit" Lila said her eyes staring at the floor, Lila pushes herself up, untangling her food, Jasper sits there his hand over his mouth, his shoulders shaking violently up and down, before letting out a loud chuckle. Lila flips him off jokingly, before she leaves the room. The twinkle lights in Aubrey's room, finally being turned off "your dad is staying down stairs tonight, and you're sleep next to me" Lila said telling Aubrey, who was teary.

Lila pulls open the curtain, revealing the garden, "let's go feed that hungry belly" Lila says hushing Aubrey, Lila walks down the stairs, Aubrey's head tucked into Lila's neck, Jasper stares up at the ceiling "I hope it was a joke" Jasper whispered Lila still being able to hear him. Jasper throws the blanket  off him, scratching his head, he stands up in his boxers, "I'll match Lila" Jasper thought, pulling out his blue denim jeans, and a white shirt. He changes his boxers, before sliding on his clothes, making his hair like Lila's, making it into a small ponytail.