~ here comes the bride in pink?~

Lila's outfit;

Lila sits at the table, with Jasper, Maggie and Hana

Lila sits at the table, with Jasper, Maggie and Hana. "What colours are you thinking?" Hana asked glancing between the couple, on the table sits some colour books Lila flicks the colours, stopping at a very light peachy pink, Jasper finding a deep navy blue "those are so nice together, maybe we can add some green too" Lila said looking up at Jasper. He nods in agreement. "Right we need to get you to get measured for your suit and dress" Hana said standing up. Maggie stands up along with Jasper "Jasper come with me, we will get your suit tailored suits are more of my taste, Hana you will take Lila to pick her dress" Maggie said grabbing her car keys and, Hana taking Jasper's car keys.

Getting outside Lila and Jasper give eachother a kiss on the lips, before getting into the designated cars, Lila waving to Jasper as they pass by in the car. Once Lila and Hana had left, Maggie turns to Jasper "promise me you won't hurt her" Maggie starts, making Jasper twist towards her. "The way she talks about you in those letters months ago, she made you sound as if you were the most rare jewel, she doesn't talk about it but she feels safe with Jasper, I haven't known you long, but you have a different type of love from everyone else you're surrounded in, yours is fresh and pure" Maggie states staring off into the forest.

Jasper smiles absentmindedly, "I would never purposely hurt her Maggie, I've waited a long time to find her, I'm not going to let her go" he said also looking out the windshield, Maggie nods at his words, before they head out of the driveway to the suit shop, a few places over. Once arriving to the suit parlor, the brunette and blonde walk into the store, looking around at the pocket squares, the coloured and patterned ties. "Hello how can I help you?" The elderly man asked from behind the counter. "I was wondering if we could get a suit tailored?" Maggie asks leaning on the counter, the elderly man's face lights with joy. Walking from behind the counter, approaching Jasper "special occasion young man?" His voice full of life.

"Yes sir, I'm getting married" Jasper answered, as the man adjusted him to stand on the podium, in a private room, Maggie sitting on a chair in the room, Jasper takes off his thick winter coat, placing it on the chair, whilst the elderly man gets set up, with a pen and paper along with a tape measure. Jasper stands straight, as the man approaches him. "Who's the lucky lady?" He asks, as he measures Jasper's arm length. "I'm sure you have seen her before sir, she comes around here quite often, she has bright blue hair, wears rather bold outfits" Jasper describes Lila, the elderly man hums whilst writing down the measurements to Jasper's left arm.

"Ah yes I do know, I've seen her go to the bookstore quite a lot. Always walking past with a pile of books" the elderly man voices, the fond memory of Lila saying good morning or good afternoon to him when walking past him on the street. "You suit eachother well, I remember you both walking past my wife and I, my wife had called you both cute" he said finishing the measurements of Jasper's other arm.

"I remember now sir, you have a beautiful wife" Jasper replies back naturally, whilst Maggie laughs. "Jasper don't be trying to steal other people's wives" Maggie laughs causing the two men to chuckle.