~what do you have?~

Lila's outfit

Lila walks down the street, her heeled boots clicking on the pavement, walking up to the train station once paying for the ticket she sits on the platforms bench till the train arrives

Lila walks down the street, her heeled boots clicking on the pavement, walking up to the train station once paying for the ticket she sits on the platforms bench till the train arrives. Setting foot on the train, as she stands by the doors, a few whistles come from the right of her. Lila rolls her eyes, whilst internally praying that Jasper wasn't with her. She turns her head facing the noises, to the right sits a group of boys all in tracksuits.

"Can I help you?" Lila asked her eyebrow twitching. The boys stare at her blankly.  "Well you was just whistling at me, so if you plan on doing something, try..." Lila said turning back around. As she gets off at the platform the group of boys follow her off, one grabs her wrist. "How cute" she mumbled, her heel stomping on his toes, hearing one crack, then bringing her first up, crashing it into his nose. She walks off wiping the blood from his nose onto her dress. She walks until she stops at a bus stop, seeing the bus arrive. Stepping into the bus "hi do you stop at the studios in Paddington?" She asks. The bus driver nods. She pays for her ticket and sits towards the back. 

Getting off at the studio spaces, she walks through the door and into the elevator, taking the elevator to the top, finding the number from the key, opening the door. "Let's get everything sorted then" she mumbles to herself, the boxes that sat in the room. Lila grabs the 2 long boxes ripping them, Lila leaves her heels by the door, as she starts assembling the desks. Pushing them into the corner in front of the large window, reassembling the shelves that came from their old home. Once the desks and shelves were made, Lila starts stacking up the canvases and sketch books. The phone in her jacket pocket which was now set on a box, walking over and grabbing the phone.

"Hello?"  Lila answers holding the phone to her ear with her shoulder, "hello doll, I was calling to ask if you're okay?" Jasper's voice comes through the speaker. Lila breaks into a smile "I'm okay Jaz, I'm just organising all my stuff, I need to make my chair, set up some other stuff then I'll be home, are you okay?" Lila said holding a box under her arm, placing the books on the shelf. "I'm okay doll, I finished adding the final touches to the house, I also went for a walk, there's a park not to far from us" Jasper said in response. "I'll let you go doll, the sooner you finish the quicker your home" Jasper finishe.

Lila laughs lightly "ok jaz, see you later, I love you" Lila said hearing Jasper say "I love you" back, placing her phone back in her jacket she starts quickly putting everything up, placing some of her old art work on the walls.

Once everythjng was put away, Lila slips her shoes back on along with her jacket

Once everythjng was put away, Lila slips her shoes back on along with her jacket. Lila takes the stairs down, and out straight through the door as Lila walks to the bus stop, she walks past a small pet adoption place, Lila smiles looking around she goes to the nearest shop. Walking in, she wonders through the aisles till she got to the pet section. Grabbing two of the bowls, placing some cat toys in the bowls along with a box of wet cat food. Finding her way to the checkouts,  leaving the shop with a bag, running over the road.

Peaking into the adoption center "can I help you?" The lady at the desk asks. Lila walks in "I want to adopt a cat, please" Lila said with a big smile "of course come in come in" the lady said rushing around greeting Lila. "What kind of cat are you looking for?" She asks. Lila tilts her head humming " I don't mind, I'm opening for any" Lila said following the woman to the cats, Lila cooes at a white and grey cat. The lady turns to Lila and laughs. "This is Bimini, she is a white and grey Scottish fold, she is really sweet, very affectionate, do you want to hold her?" She asks.

"I would love too" Lila said setting down the bag. The woman takes Bimini out of the cage gently handing her over to Lila. "Aw hi baby" lila cooes holding Bimini to her, who purrs in her arms. "Jasper will love you" Lila said tickling Bimini's chin. "So do you think this is your match" the lady asks.  Lila nods enthusiastically. The lady gets pet carrier. Both going back to the front, Lila signs the papers "come on then Bimini, let's go home" Lila said picking up her bag and the carrier.

Lila walks up the door, opening the door, silently closing the door. "Jasper?" Lila calls her voice raising in octave sounding slightly guilty. "Doll?" Jasper asked worried,  he walks into the entry. "Doll what do you have?" He asks whilst Lila smiles her eyes hiding behind her eyelashes with a large guilty smile on her face. She sets the carrier down, opening the latches and opens the door. Bimini walks out looking around. "Jasper this is Bimini, I adopted her about 20 minutes ago" she said picking her up. Walking up to Jasper, he holds out his hand letting the car sniff his hand. "Bimini this your dad now and I'm your mommy" Lila said in a baby voice, setting her back down to let Bimini explore.

"Isn't she cute?" Lila asked to look up to see Jasper staring at her with a smile. "Look at us being pet parents" Jasper said taking Lila into his arms. "You do have stuff for Bimini right?" Jasper asks, Lila snorts pulling away, grabbing the bag. "Come on" like said dragging Jasper to the kitchen. Jasper fills Bimini's bowls with water and food whilst Lila puts down a food may on the floor, and grabs a spare blanket from the cabinet. Lila takes the blanket to the living room, placing it in a space under the shelves, making it more cosy. "Ugh I need to lie down" Lila said as she finished her sentence Jasper comes up behind her picking her up into a bridal style carry.

Jasper carries her up the stairs, into their master bedroom, setting her down, Jasper kneels on the floors pulling off her shoes,then unraveling the tights off her legs. Lila pulls off her jack. "Arms up doll" Jasper said Jasper pulls the dress over Lila's body, grabbing one of his shirts and pulls it over Lila's arms and head. Lila flops back onto the bed. Jasper climbs up Becky to her both gravitating till they are tucked into each others arms. A meow close to Jasper's ear makes him turn his head.

"Come on then Bimini" Jasper said lifting his arm, Bimini crawls between  Lila and Jasper snuggling down, Jasper runs his fingers over her fur, Bimini purrs at the affection. Lila lies there watching Jasper. "Should we have a child Jasper?" Lila asked...