~wedding preparations~

⚠️⚠️Warning there is violence and talk of mental health in this chapter ⚠️⚠️
Lila's outfit

Lila sits on the Cullen's decking, a bunch of card sitting in a basket beside her, and a pile in her lap

Lila sits on the Cullen's decking, a bunch of card sitting in a basket beside her, and a pile in her lap. Between her lips is a pen, as she slots the card into an envelope. Writing neatly on the front of the envelope, the address and the name of the person. Her lip curling slightly at the sound of Bella's helps scrapping against the wood decking for the 20th time that hour. "Doll I can sense your frustration from over here calm down, we know Bella can't do much" Jasper said loud enough for only the vampires to hear.

The vampires laugh, and watch Lila roll her eyes shaking her head. She kicks off her shoes walking up to Bella. "Bella let me help you because otherwise we won't get anywhere" Lila said taking her heels that also needed to break in. Slipping them on. Bella leans against the railing watching Lila. "So what you need to do when walking in heels is not walk heel first" like said adjusting her feet, resting slightly on the balls of her feet, taking a few steps to show the lightness in the steps. "But if you walk heel first you get this" Lila said starting to walk heel first, the heel scrapping and digging into the decking. She turns to Bella with a blank face "got it?" She asked

She squats down in her place, resting on her feet, examining Bella's steps, noticing an improvement in the steps that Bella takes. "See how much better that is? If you keep walking like that, you'll be fine" Lila said standing up. Bella nods whilst continuing to walk around. Lila takes off her heels leaving them by her trainers. "Lila could you help with the arch?" Rosalie asked holding some sheer white fabric. Lila walks to where Rosalie is the arch already standing up, "how do we need this Alice?" Lila asked Alice.

"Draped over, the top and ties to the sides please" Alice said now trying to convince Bella to continue breaking in her heels. The women look at eachother, nodding, Rosalie unfolds the cloth, and Lila grabs one end, climbing into a near by tree. Lila balances on a branch of the tree over the arch, drapping it. "Alice like this?" Lila called from the tree. Causing the family to all look at her. Esme holds concern within her eyes, whilst everyone else holds amusement.

"Why are you in the tree?" Edward asks from the balcony. "Well you see Edward, I am too short to throw the fabric over the arch, plus this is more fun"Lila said slowly hanging down from the tree becoming upside down, adjusting the fabric, before jumping down. Rosalie laughs as Lila huffs a piece of hair out of her face. They start tying the fabric, and beating out the pleats that occured. "Lila do you think it's a bit soon for them to get married?" Rosalie asked just for Lila to hear. Lila nods gently.

"I think so I mean I would have waited a few years at least, not rush into it but when has Bella done normal things?" Lila said blending the arch fabric to the fabric on the floor. Alice sets a box of flowers by the girls that was mindlessly chatting away. "I'm getting they have to go on the arch too?" Rosalie spoke, picking up a flower. Alice nods, swiftly turning back to Bella who was trying to sneakily take off her heels.