~Family Reunion~

Lila's outfit

"Lila pull down your skirt I can see your bum" Jasper said as Lila walks on her way to her mustard chair

"Lila pull down your skirt I can see your bum" Jasper said as Lila walks on her way to her mustard chair. Lila stops slowly spinning around "you wasn't complaining about it last night" Lila said before carrying on walking to her chair, sitting down and crossing her legs smirking at Jasper. Aubrey sits next to Jasper with wide eyes and her mouth falling open "I don't want to know!" Aubrey shouts throwing her head into the back of the couch. "Sorry Aubrey" Lila apologies to her daughter.

"Do you want to meet the family? They all moved to Canada" Lila asks Aubrey, Aubrey lifts her head up from the cushion, looking over at Lila "sure I haven't met them before, how many would be there?" Aubrey asks looking over at Jasper, who was changing channels on the TV. Jasper hums mentally counting "maybe, 10 people" jaspsr responds resting the remote control on the arm of the chair. Aubrey nods her head "I would love to meet them, how long would it be?" Aubrey asks again.

"It will be for a week, we can go Friday morning?" Lila said, Aubrey immediately stands up and runs upstairs, going to her room. Starting to pack her suitcase. "Well that didn't take long to convince her" Jasper said standing up Lila following suit, they clamber up the stairs Lila infront of Jasper. The vampires pull out their suitcases, setting them opposite each others on their sides of the bed. Lila picks putt some outfits for the week being able to use 2 different shirts and 3 bottoms, also packing 2 dresses. Jasper packing a few button shirts, jumpers picking up some different trouser options to go along with them. The family migrate down stairs going back to watch the TV as Jasper sorts out the 3 plane tickets from London to Canada.

"Emmett and Rosalie will be picking us up" Lila said putting down her phone Jasper nods Lila now lying down her head on his lap, her legs covered in a blanket Aubrey sitting in the mustard chair, a mug of coffee resting in her hand.

~air port day~

Lila, Jasper and Aubrey stand with their carry on bags, waiting for their plane to Canada, waiting to board the plane by the gate

Lila, Jasper and Aubrey stand with their carry on bags, waiting for their plane to Canada, waiting to board the plane by the gate. "You pick today to wear a corset?" Aubrey asks her mother staring at her tiny cinched waist. Lila nods "why not? I don't really breathe" Lila said adjusting her bag on her shoulder, Jasper's on the floor at his feet, his left hand resting on Lila's lower back. "Plane to Toronto Ontario Canada" the speaker announces, the three make sure they have their bags before they walk through the gate their tickets being checked.