~Date night ~

Lila's outfit

L

ila sits down on the garden chair, the table covered in seed packets, plant pots beside along side some soil, her hands packing down some soil at the bottom "what are you planting doll?" Jasper asked, Lila looks up to see Jasper hanging out of the bedroom window, Lila smiles seeing Jasper's hair fall into his face.

"I'm planting some lavender" Lila said shaking the small packet of lavender seeds. "They will smell so nice Doll, you know how Bella and Edward are gone now for their honeymoon, should we go on a date?" Jasper asked tucking hair away from his face, Lila's eyes largen before nodding quickly "I would love to Jaz" Lila said standing up. Jasper nods before disappearing back inside. He soon walks outside "how about we go on a date tomorrow?" He inquired, wrapping Lila in his arms. She hums before nodding. Her arms far from her sides not wanting to get soil on Jasper's clothes. "Can I join you with planting the flowers?" He whispered.

"Of course" Lila said pulling away, both walk to the table Lila places a plant pot in front of Jasper, and gives him a packet of seeds, the soil sitting in between them. Both sit in silence, gently planting flowers, the chirps of the birds around them. Lila's hair flowing into her face when the wind passes by. Jasper gazes at Lila, watching how she plants before copying her, both Jasper and Lila sit there until the night grows dark, sometimes sharing stories but mostly sitting in silence "let's water these before we go inside" Lila said grabbing two pots setting them in the floor next to the water hose, Jasper doing the same and bringing the rest while Lila watered them and setting them aside. "Cosy time" Lila said dragging Jasper inside. Both wash up before heading upstairs. Jasper flops onto the bed whilst Lila changes into some sports shorts and leaving her shirt on the side. She flops next to him. "Cute bra" Jasper lets out a breathy laugh, at Lila's pink frilly bra with a bow in the middle. Lila gently slaps Jasper chest, who in returns lightly pulls back the strap and letting it slap Lila's shoulder.

Lila flips over onto her stomach, Jasper pulling her onto his chest, her legs between his, Lila's head resting in the crook of Jasper's neck, Jasper's hands resting on Lila's waist band. "Should we do pottery for our date tomorrow?" Jasper asked. Lila nods, her nails tangling into jaspers blonde curls. "I would love that, I always wanted to try pottery" lila mumbles

~date day~
Lila's outfit

Jaser and Lila sit in the car jamming to music "what do think we will make in this ceramics class?" Lila asks  rolling up her sleeves

Jaser and Lila sit in the car jamming to music "what do think we will make in this ceramics class?" Lila asks  rolling up her sleeves. Jasper hums. "I think it will be vases, or some bowls" he said noticing the two hair ties on Lila's wrist. Lila nods, tying her fringe up with the rest of her hair, parts sticking up. They pull up to the place where the classes are being held. They walk in together holding hands "hi are you here for the pottery class?"  The lady at the front asked. Both nod "yes we are" Lila said. The old lady smiled at the couple before leading the couple to a section of the building where 4 other people where sat at tables.

The couple sit down nodding to other people that were there, Jasper slides the hair tie off Lila's wrist and making his hair the same as Lila's. The woman comes back with a large red bag, full of white speckled clay, she cuts the clay, and weighing them, giving everyone 3 clay balls each. "So we need to wedge the clay, you can squeeze it with the palms of your hands, or wedge it on the table, but down roll it or the air bubbles will increase, and blow up in the kiln" the lady explained while showing how to wedge the clay. Lila starts wedging the clay in the palms of her hands, Jasper wedging his against the table.

The lady comes around checking the progress everyone was making, once all the clay was ready everyone gets an allocated potter's wheel Jasper's opposite Lila, "when throwing the clay into the wheel make sure it's in the center, but first wet the wheel with the sponge" the lady said walking by, Lila dips a sponge in the water, gently pushing on the pedal and running over the wheel with the sponge. Before slapping the clay into the middle of the wheel. Lila laughs when Jasper's wheel spins to fast spraying water over him.

Everyone starts shaping the clay into bowls and vases, Lila makes a short vase,the bottom more round than the neck of the vase, once she was done she turns the wheel to a stop, shaping the top into a heart. Lila makes a matching another 2 vases, whilst Jasper makes a set of 3 bowls. Everyone cleans up the station, Lila and Jasper puts their initials on the bottom of their work, setting it on the shelves to dry. "You can come back to decorate your vessels in a couple of days then they need to be fired again. Then they will be done" the lady said before the class finished completed.

On the way back lila pulled down the mirror in the car "I'm covered in clay splatter" Lila laughed, noticing jaspers clothes was covered in clay, before fully laughing at the state of Jasper.