~Aubrey we need to talk~

Lila's outfit

Aubrey is now 17~"Jasper we need to tell her" Lila said sitting on the couch, Aubrey was at classes so it was just Jasper and Bimini in the house

Aubrey is now 17~
"Jasper we need to tell her" Lila said sitting on the couch, Aubrey was at classes so it was just Jasper and Bimini in the house. Bimini was sleeping in Lila's lap purring gently. Jasper sitting next to her on the couch, "I think that would be the best, she's suspicious about us not eating, she's caught us a few times leaving at night to hunt" Jasper said biting his bottom lip between his teeth.

"Exactly she's also pointed out the difference between her friends mother and me about our appearance' Lila said because Lila was meant to look like her mid 30s same with Jasper, both still looking like they were in their early 20s. "Jasper I'm 35 going on 36, I look 18, it's either because I have so much Botox, or there's something else" Lila said, there was no wrinkles in Lila's face where there would be by that time.  Jasper nodding because he's probably around 170-180. "We will talk to her once she gets home, Aubrey will take it well I think" Jasper said, his hand running over the old cat who was close to the end of her days.

The couple sit watches the tv that was still on the same TV unit, till the sound of the door opening causes them to mute the TV. "Audrey?" Jasper calls, leaning forward to look at the archway, Aubrey kicks off her shoes, her head peaks around the corner, her super curly hair bouncing, she walks around the corner, her green turtle neck jumper tucked into her black denim skirt "yes?" Aubrey asked standing in front of her ageless parents. "Can you sit down please?" Lila asked, Aubrey looks between both Jasper and Lila quickly, sitting back in the mustard arm chair that was recently bought, her feet tucked under her.

"What's happening?" Aubrey asked, her anxiety spiking, at the normally cheery smiley couple holds serious faces.  "We need to tell you something very serious, you mustn't tell anyone" Jasper starts, Aubrey nods her head along with Jasper's words "so um your father and I aren't particularly normal" Lila said. Aubrey lightly laughs "I mean that's a bit obvious, you haven't aged in years" Aubrey states, Jasper squints his eyes at Aubrey "don't interrupt your mother" Jasper said licning his lips.

"Aubrey there's no way around it, we are vampires, we feed off animals when you catch us leaving at night, we are going to the country side and hunting, we don't sleep or eat that's why we never eat around you" Lila said as Jasper finishes his sentence. Aubrey slowly sits back, blinking rapidly she looks at Jasper who nods confirming what Lila had said. Aubrey takes a deep inhale "how old are you both?" She asks, Jasper opens his mouth laughing "I'm about mid 170 to 180" Jasper said, Aubrey gapes at Jasper who could have had multiple lives by this point.

"I'm 35, I was turned when I was 18" Lila said with a smile watching Aubrey fumble over her words trying to process the newly found information about her parents " I'm glad you trust me with this information, is there anything fun about being a vampire?" Aubrey final gets out. Lila laughs along with Jasper. "Some of us have abilities, I have the ability to feel and manipulate emotions, like when you were a baby, when you wasn't tired I made you tired, so you could have a good sleep" Jasper said giving example of his ability, "do you have an ability?" Aubrey asks Lila who nods grinning.

"If you ask me I have the better ability, I can control anything to do with the earth, there was a time when we were practising fighting, and I used to my ability to hang your dad upside down from a tree branch" Lila said boasting about her ability, Aubrey gasps sitting forward "seriously?" She asks looking at Jasper who looks away, causing her to laugh. "I'm guessing that means I'm not your biological child?" Aubrey asks,  both vampires before her nod gently with soft gentle kind smiles.

"That's okay, you're still my parents, what is the family like? I've never met them" Aubrey asks, both taking a big deep breath before sighing. "Well on my side, there's Emmett and Edward, they are my adopted brothers, there's Rosalie and Alice, they are the sisters and Carlise and Esme who present as parents.  There's Isabella and Reneseme, Bella is married to Edward and Reneseme is their biological daughter" Jasper explained his adopted family tree/ coven family, Aubrey listening closely to Jasper Lila puts Bimini on Jasper's lap, she runs upstairs, bringing down a box in her arms. She sits down on the floor with the box, patting the spot next to her "we have a bunch of photo albums" Lila said taking off the lid, quickly snatching the Polaroid photo album, throwing it at Jasper. Jasper sits on the album.

"That wasn't dodgy at all" Aubrey jokes picking up the first album, she opens the front, gently flicking through album "you look so different" Aubrey says to Lila who nods laughing "I know right? This is my mom Lillian, and my dad Elijah" Lila said pointing to the adults in the picture "as you can see trauma did me very well" Lila jokes as Aubrey sets down the album, Lila picks up another photo album "this is from my time in forks, where I met your dad" Lila said opening the box, Jasper migrating on to floor Bimini getting up and going to her bed, "don't throw your back old man" Lila jokes, her and Aubrey laughing giving eachother a high five. Jasper sighs "I've never seen a mate, be so mean" Jasper says faking crying. Lila leans over kissing Jasper on the cheek.

Aubrey flicks through the album, Lila's hair long and green, pictures of her and Jasper doing stupid things like Jasper pushing Lila into a river, Jasper spinning Aubrey around in a shopping cart, another of then two from the airport in their sunglasses sticking their tongues out. Side profiles of Lila sitting in the sun the background behind her blurry. Some of Jasper wrestling with Emmett, then the photos are at Bella and Edward's wedding, them sitting at the table, Lila holding the two flutes if champagne, Jasper sat next to her smiling. "These are so cute" Aubrey said.

"Wait till you see this then" Jasper said grabbing the last photo album, he hands it over to Aubrey, Lila putting the others in the box. Aubrey opens the first page, it was a picture if Lila getting her makeup done for her wedding, her next to her bridesmaids and flower girl in her wedding dress. "You look so pretty" Aubrey murmurs Lila wraps her arm around Aubrey, squeezing her gently. The next photo was Jasper and Lila at the alter,hand in hand, smiling at eachother, the next was Lila clearly laughing "here he promised me in the vows, that he would stop stealing my hair ties and socks" Lila said, Aubrey giggles at the thought of the vows.

"Yours had everyone laugh, she promised to stop leaving paint prints, and to cop a feel every morning when I'm trying to get ready" Jasper said, Lila laughs along with Aubrey, "did you actually?" Aubrey asked, Lila nods confirm. The next few photos was their first dance, the cutting if the cake, the speeches, the rest were if Aubrey as she grew up, "what's in the other one?" Aubrey asked, Lila sucks in a breath.

"We won't show you that, they are um not suitable for you to see" Jasper said   both vampires avoiding eye contact with the young girl. Audrey gasps "is that full of nudes?" Aubrey shouts, Lila's eyes widen as she looks at her lap, scratching the side of her head, Jasper also looking down at his lap, playing with the wedding ring. "You kinky fucks" Aubrey says in shock.