~whos this?~

Lila's outfit

Aubrey walks through the front gate, a tall boy following behind her, his hair short on the sides sides, curly on the top, half of his hair dyed pink the rest his natural brown, with blue eyes, with a septum ring in his nose

Aubrey walks through the front gate, a tall boy following behind her, his hair short on the sides sides, curly on the top, half of his hair dyed pink the rest his natural brown, with blue eyes, with a septum ring in his nose. Wearing a black oversized hoodie and baggy black cargo pants, "my parents aren't home yet, my mum is at work and my dad is shopping" Aubrey said unlocking the door swinging the door open, Aubrey steps in kicking off her vans leaving them on the shoe rack. The lanky boy also taking off his shoes, he looks around the living room full of plants, "also it's not my dad you have to worry about" Aubrey informed the pink curly haired boy, she sits down on the couch whilst he stands awkwardly, she pats the spot next to her. He sits down next to her, they watch TV the sound of a car parking out side of the house causes Aubrey to look out the window.

"It's just my dad" Aubrey said, Jasper walks up the steps, a few bags in his hands, he uses his elbow to open the door, the boy stiffens hearing the door shut once more, Jasper kicks off his shoes and puts on his crocs. Jasper walks into the living room stopping as he sees the lanky being sitting on his couch. "oh hello, who are you? I was about to make some food, will you be staying for food?" Jasper asked with a big smile, Aubrey smiles at her dad with his kind hospitality. "hello, I'm Jayden, if you don't mind, if not I can come back later" Jayden said.

"I don't mind at all, you can stay as long as you want" Jasper said before leaving the young couple in the living room as he strides to the kitchen. Raiding the cupboards finding something to feed the two humans that sit in the living room, he goes back to the living room "do you have any allergies?" He asks. Jayden shakes his head light, Jasper smiles and goes back to the kitchen, he washes his hands, before pulling a bag of potatoes on the kitchen counter, he stands in the kitchen peeling potatoes placing the skins into a food bin, cutting the potatoes in his hands before throwing them in a pot. Letting them boil, as he cuts up different vegetables like carrots, mushrooms, Onions, putting them in a frying pan.

As Jasper cooks, Jayden and Aubrey watching a movie. As Lila approaches the house she hears an extra heart beat in her house, she walks a little faster. As she walks through the door she kicks off her trainers she rounds the corner seeing Jayden being cuddled up to by Aubrey, Jayden looks up at Lila poking Aubrey's arm. "Mom this Jayden" Aubrey introduce, Lila gives him an unamused smile, before spinning around heading to the kitch. She grabs, Jasper's arm "who the fuck is that in our living room?" Lila whispers harshly, her hand waving in the direct of the living room.

"Doll calm down, I think that's her boyfriend" Jasper said, turning to Lila, cupping her face, "did you know he was coming? Why didn't she tell me she has a boyfriend?"Lila whispers her thoughts spiralling. Jasper hushes Lila "calm down, it's okay don't worry" Jasper says hushing his rather frantic wife. Lila pushes her head into Jasper's chest taking in soothing calm energy and his scent. Lila nods giving Jasper a smile, he kisses her lips before carrying on with the food. "You go chill out in the living room, I'll finish this" Jasper said pointing to the boiling potatoes. Lila nods, she walks away from Jasper heading into the living.

"Sorry about that both" Lila apologies, going to grab her bag from the entry way, she sits back into Mustard arm chair, pulling out her sketch book, setting it on her lap as she pulls a pencil case from the bag, lila sits back in the chair, as she sketches Jayden would often look over at Lila. "Hey you two? The foods done it's stuffed potato cakes" Jasper calls from the kitchen, the two get up and head to the kitchen, they sit down at the table "thank you" Jayden said looking up at Jasper.

"It's no problem at all" Jasper said with a smile. As the teens eat Jasper cleans up the dishes leaving them on the draining rack to dry. He walks out leaving the two before sitting in the living room with Lila, as she still sketches a new commission and Jasper watching a TV show. "What do your parents do? Jayden asks Aubrey as they eat. Aubrey sets down her knife and fork "my dad is security for Bruno's club, and my mum is a commissions artist" Aubrey answers with a small smile. Jayden nods before they carry on eating. When they finish they wash their dishes before sitting back in the living room, Jasper on one side of Aubrey, Jayden on the other.

"If you don't mind me asking what are you drawing?" Jayden asks, breaking Lila's drawing trance she looks at Jayden, she gestures to Jayden to come over "this is a commission I'm planning, this man wants a painting of his fiance, with daisy's instead if freckles, with a lot of purple because that's her favr colour" Lila explained showing him the thumbnail sketches and slightly bigger sketches of her favourite ideas.  "That's really cool" Jayden said thanking Lila for showing him her work before sitting back down.