~Dance The Night Away pt1~

What Lila is wearing:
Normal clothes:

What Lila is wearing: Normal clothes:

Prom dress:

It's the day before prom and Lila still hasn't got a dress for prom

As Lila pulled a pair of mustard converse into her white frilly sock clad feet, the phone to the side of her starts blaring, letting out a huff she answers the phone without checking the caller ID, holding her phone to her ear with her shoulder as she ties her laces "Hello?" Lila's angelic voice calls through the phone.

"Hi lil you're coming shopping for a prom dress" Alice's cheerful voice rings through the end of the phone letting out an airy laughing. "I was, I'm guessing that you are going to join me?" Lila asks whilst standing up grabbing the small backpack putting a small metal bottle in her bag that was full of milk tea that was made earlier that day, "indeed I'll be there soon" Alice said once Lila ends the call she placed a small snack into the bag then her purse. As she acted the bag on her shoulders the red convertible pulls outside, locking the door and walking towards the car she gets into the passenger seat.

"Morning, you're very colourful today it's a cute outfit, Jasper would love it" Alice chirps as Lila sat in the passenger seat, her bare faced lightening up like a red Christmas light. "You think so?" Lila asks while watching them get closer to their destination. "Absolutely he looks at you with so much love as it is" Alice said giggling.

Both girls talk while listening to music, a while after they pull into a Seattle mall parking lot, both climb out of the car. Alice skips around the front of the car looping arms with Lila's walking through the mall straight to the dress shop. Both girls look around the shop. Alice grabbing a few dressed for Lila to try in and Lila also grabbing two dressed. The first dress is a dark forest green silk with a lot of cleavage, "Alice this isn't it" Lila states walking out her fit still clad in socks, her hair tied up messily, Alice nods in agreement. The next 3 dresses all didn't sit right. The final dress was a sherbet lemon drop coloured dress with thin crystal straps and a bunch of flowers and gems on the bust. "Alice this is the one" Lila says walking out if the changing room, twirling around, the silt in the side making the dress flare out more.

Both Alice and Lila leave with bags in both hands, placing them in the boot of the car, both sit in the car in peaceful silence, Lila slowly falling asleep on the journey home, Alice pulls into the Cullen residences, as she pulls into the garage, Jasper walks in smiling hearing Lila's calm heartbeat. Slowly opening the door and unbuckling the seatbelt he brings Lila gently jbtk his arms and bringing her to the living room, placing her in the couch, her head in his lap.

All the Cullen's watch Jasper gently strike his mates minty green hair, Carlisle states at his adoptive son with a small caring smile gracing his face "when are you going to tell her?" He asks Jasper, Jasper lions ho his eyes bright with the new found love and happiness. "I'll tell her at prom" be said soon the room is suddenly in fits of laughter as the petite humans stomach rumbles, emse leaves the room to the kitchen to make some food for Lila, Jasper gently wakes her up by rubbing her shoulder. A small groan leaves her mouth, eyes fluttering open to see Jasper looking down at her. She sits up rubbing her face "have you been watching me sleep? Weirdos" Lila yawns turning around on the sofa, Emmett's laughter shaking the room.

After dinner Lila sat in Jasper's room in one of his plain black t-shirts in his bed under the duevt that covered her legs, Jasper lying down next to her after changing into a t-shirt and sweat pants, Lila wiggles back and lies down next to Jasper, her arm resting over his stomacher and her head on Jasper's shoulder. "You're my date tomorrow right?" Lila asked snuggling further into Jasper's side. "If you want me to be doll" Jasper responds his left hand holding onto Lila's right hand.

"I would like that" Lila said slowly different off until slumber.