~fathers day~

Whilst Jasper was at work, working at the club, Lila runs around the house, in her sweatpants and black shirt, her now regular at home outfit, Lila springs around the house collecting pillows throwing them on the living room floor, the coffee table and chouch was pushed to window, the dining table chairs in the middle of the rug, Lila puts the pillows in line, Lila throws blankets over the chairs making a pillow fort big enough for the 3 of them. Stepping back from the fort,before running upstairs to get more blankets, her foot steps not disturbing Aubrey's sleep.

With 4 more blankets in her arms she hops off the last step of the stairs, Lila organizes the blankets so they look like curtains, wondering to her cabinet, finding 2 wind glasses and the wine bottle in the chiller, holding up the bottle reading the label "I'm sure Jasper would like that" she thought the label with the deer on it, Lila Inhales smelling the deer blood through the bottle. Walks back upstairs rummaging through her wardrobe, grabbing the bright green bag and a shoe box.

Taking the stuff down stairs she puts them outfit the fort, around 7am Aubrey lets out a cry "it's okay mommy is on her way" Lila says as she walks up the stairs, around the stairs railing into Aubrey's room. "Aww honey" like cooes at the wailing baby, her gums redder than normal, picking up the baby in hysterics she takes her down stairs, into the kitchen. "Let's find you your teether" Lila said trying to calm the snotty child in her arms, swinging the fridge open, the door hitting the wall. Lila's eyes widen and licks her lips "don't tell daddy that or he'll kill me" Lila said to Aubrey, as she grabs the teether from the fridge, placing it in her mouth, the wailing stops as the cold teether sooths her gum, closing the fridge door, seeing the scratches on the wall. Lila edges away from the fridge, rocking Aubrey "let's go wait for daddy then" Lila said walking to the couch, Lila sits down letting Aubrey slinky out of her arms and hold onto the couch as she walks out of the window "he'll be here soon" Lila said kissing Aubrey's hair.

As Jasper walks in front of the house Aubrey squeals seeping Jasper by the gate,Aubrey climbs off the couch and quickly waddles to the door using the front of the couch, Lila's legs the the wall to get to the door, Jasper peaks through the door seeing Aubrey on her own the teether latched between her growing teeth, her arms wide open "hey princess!" Jasper greets fully stepping inside and taking Aubrey into his arms "good morning you're awake early aren't you?" Jasper asked kissing Aubrey all over her face, whilst his left foot kicks the door shut. Jasper walks into the living room seeing the pillow fort  and the presents on the side.

"Happy father's day" lila said from her spot on the couch, who was curled up like a gremlin hiding a ring. "Thank you doll" Jasper said leaning down to give Lila a kiss, Jasper sits down next to her Aubrey sat in between them "was her gums hurting again?" Jasper asked staring at the glassy eyed baby who was to invested in the Fifi and the flower tots to care. Lila nods smoothing out Aubrey's bed hair, "why don't you open them?" Lila gestures to the box and the paper bag. Jasper sits on the floor, placing the box in his lap. Sliding off the lid, he peels back the tissue paper, he looks up at Lila who was on the edge of bursting out laughing. "I had to, since you're an old man and a dad" lila jokes the corners of her mouth twitching up and down.

Looking back at the box at the bright green/real crocs that had pink spots on them, like sully from monsters Inc, "Lila I can't wear those outside" Jasper said holding them up out of the box, Lila holds up her finger "of course you can, you're choosing not too" Lila said laughing seeing them out of the box. Jasper looks at the crocs before puttin them on his feet, seeing a packet of jibets in the box. "These go on the crocs?" Jasper asks pulling the packet open, the first he picks is a Snoopy jibit, sicking it on the middle, he continues to add a: J, pacman, Skull, dear head and a fire extinguisher. Looking at his crocs wiggling his toes in them "I actually like them" Jasper said lying back on the floor covering his face, before sitting back up.