~ the preparation~

Lila's outfit:

"Jasper we need to go shopping for baby stuff come on" Lila whines holding on to his hand, as he tries to put on his shoes, laughing at Lila who eafuerl bounces on her tippy toes

"Jasper we need to go shopping for baby stuff come on" Lila whines holding on to his hand, as he tries to put on his shoes, laughing at Lila who eafuerl bounces on her tippy toes. "Doll I need to put my shoes on" Jasper said trying to put his shoe on with one foot. Lila let's go so can Jasper can finish putting his shoes on properly. "Doll do you have the list?" Jasper asked sliding his jacket on, Lila nods pulling the list from her bag. He nods both walking out the front door Jasper locking it behind them, Jasper opens the car door for Lila, who slides in, when the door closes he gets into his side.

"What's the plan?" Lila asked turning her head to face Jasper, who was looking directly forward at the traffic as they drive, his hand resting on Lila's thigh. "If we set the room up first, then get the food, since the fridge is empty, then we can go to the agency" Jasper said, whilst steering around the corner with one hand, his thumb stroking Lila's thigh on the outside. Lila hums "that's a great plan, we can keep the room neutral" she says looking out of the window, and up at the buildings. Jasper finds a parking area, near the centre of the shops. Once parked and the car was locked, the couple walk hand in hand down the street to the first furniture shop that they come too, as the automatic door opens they walk in, they're greeted with a gush of warm air from above the door.

"So we need, A changing table, a dress, a crib, and possibly a chair" Lila said looking at the list in her hand, that was written in a pink pen. Jasper nods, pushing a cart "should we stick it white and brown?" Jasper asks looking around the first layer of the store. "I think so, it might be overwhelming if there's a lot of bright colours" Lila said as they come to a stop "also wouldn't it be cheaper if we have the dressing table and having a changing mat on top? It also saves space" Lila said walking around the dressers.

"This one is nice doll" Jasper said pointing to a large white dresser, Lila nods "it is, I think there's enough room in there for diapers, the clothes and stuff" Lila said looking at the display, Jasper and Lila find the box that contained the dresser, Jasper and Lila place it on the bottom of the cart before carrying on through the store. Eventually finding a crib and a chair. Taking the boxes back to the car then carrying on shopping for a car seat/carrier, a pushchair, the mat for the changing table etc.

The couple sit in their car, the boxes stacked in the trunk and the back seats. "Once last shop" Lila said just above a whisper resting her head on the dash board. "It's okay Lila, I know it's hard, but then we can go home and then we can go find something for us to eat too okay?" Jasper said rubbing his wife's back gently. Lila sits up nodding her head, her eyes darkening as time goes on. "Are you okay?" Lila asked looking over at Jasper, who's eyes are still gold, who nods indicating to his wife that he's fine.

"Let's get this shopping done then" Jasper said pulling out of the parking lot, they drive until they get to a large supermarket. "Do you want to stay in the car?" Jasper asked staring at Lila who was sat stiff,in her seat. Lila shakes her head side to side. "Tell me if you need to leave okay?" Jasper asked holding onto Lila's hand. She nods, before they get out and walk to the store. Lila picks up a basket, holding it with hand hand the other wrapped around Jasper's arm staying close to his side. As Jasper grabs softer fruits from the produce section as well as some vegetables. As he puts them in the basket, Lila looks around at the people that were shopping, some on their own, a few families shopping and couples. Lila looks back to Jasper who was still picking fruits.

Lila tugs on Jasper's coat. "Jaz I think I need to go" Lila whispered, Jasper turns around feeling Lila's panic. "That's okay doll, give me the basket" he said taking the basket from Lila before giving her a kiss on the forehead. "I will see you at home okay?" Jasper said with a small smile. Lila nods before rushing out of the store, once Lila gets further away, she runs until she gets into the countryside. She rushed through the forests, finding deer, she feeds from 2 of the deer, Lila kneels on the floor her hands on her thighs.

By the time Lila got back to the street her and Jasper lives on it was night, approaching the street the lights from the living room of their house shines through the curtains. Walking up the steps to the front door, Jasper opens the door with Bimini in his arm. Lila gives a smile walking in, giving Jasper a kiss and kissing Bimini's head. They sit down on the sofa, Bimini sitting in Lila's lap. "how was shopping?" Lila asked running her hand over Bimini's back.

"I got some pasta since it's soft when it's cooked, I got some yogurt, I got some milk and oats, I got some eggs. Mostly soft foods" Jasper said resting his arm over the back of the couch, as they watch a TV series. Lila nods "did you get the formula?" Lila asked looking over at Jasper, he nods "I did, I found these really cute forks and spoons" Jasper said getting up, walking out to the kitchen. He comes back with a set of tiny spoons and forks in his hand. "Look at these" Jasper said opening his hand, the handles of the forks had little pictures of zoo animals on them. "They are so cute Jaz" Lila said picking them up out of his hand. He smiles widely at Lila.

Once they were put back in the kitchen Jasper comes back to find Lila talking to Bimini "you're going to have a brother or a sister Bims, you're going to be on your best behaviour okay?" Lila said in her baby voice, whilst Jasper leans on the door frame.