~close to graduating~

Lila's outfit

The sound of Lila's white platforms clunking down the stairs turns Jasper's attention from the TV, to the bottom of the stairs

The sound of Lila's white platforms clunking down the stairs turns Jasper's attention from the TV, to the bottom of the stairs. "You look beautiful doll, the skirt is a bit short, do you have shorts under it?" Jasper asks in case anything happens.

"I do don't worry jazz, plus if anything happens you'll protect me won't you?" Lila asks walking over to the couch Jasper was sitting on and leaning down a bit. "Of course I would doll, I would protect you with my life" he responds smiling up at her. Their sweet moments was ruined with a knock of the door. Both vampires let out a huff, with a roll of their eyes they grab the rest of their things before going to the door. Swinging the door open to find a grinning Alice. Whose grin slowly fades seeing Lila's outfit "honestly Alice complain about my outfit I will curb stomp you" Lila said walking past Alice. "You look great Lila" Rosalie said from the car.

"Thank you rose, not everyone can have immaculate taste" Lila laughs, Jasper and Emmett laugh at Lilas words while Alice pouts outside the car. "Alice I was only joking" Lila says smiling at the small vampire. Who sits next to Rose. In the car was Edward, Emmett, Rosalie and Alice. "Welcome back Edward" Lila said, and taking a deep breath, she gets the wiff of Bella from Edward. "Come on doll, we'll take our car" Jasper said taking Lila's manicured hand, and gently pulling her away as she glared at Edward. Lila trails behind him with her head down. "I don't think I can do it today Jazzy" Lila broke the silence in the car on the way to the school.

"It's okay doll, we can do it together, if you can't do it message me, I'll come get you" Jasper said slowly coming to a halt at a red light. Lila nods slightly, feeling anxiousness rise in her chest. Jasper eyes Lila feeling her emotions come full swing into his chest also. Soon the couple pulls up into the parking lot, Lila's eyes widen seeing Bella next to Edward. She looks at Jasper, "you'll be okay" Jasper whispers before kissing her forehead, they climb out together and meeting by the trunk of the car, Jasper wraps his arm around Lila's waist holding, her close to him. Lila's jaw clenched and unclenches. Lila looks at Bella then at Edward.

Edward slowly tucks Bella behind him "if you knew that I was turned, why did you bring her over?" Lila spoke through gritted teeth. "Because she's my mate?" Edward responds like it was obvious. "Edward I could suck her dry if I wanted too, it's dangerous for all of us" Lila said, her eyes flashing black. Bella steps Futher behind Edward. "Come on doll let's go inside" Jasper said into her ear, eyeing Bella. The couple turn around, walking to the school entrance, with Rosalie and Emmett trailing behind them.

During the lessons Jasper and Lila sat close to eachother, Lila holding Jasper's non dominant hand in her lap, his thumb rubbing over her knuckles, and giving Lila a small boost of calmness every time her anxiety spikes. By they time they got to the canteen, Lila was ready to go, Lila and Jasper got to the canteen before anyone else in the group, soon the group came in, Emmett sits on the other side of Lila, Rosalie looks at Lila.

Rosalie swaps seats with Emmett, "lil?" Rosalie whispers placing a hand on her back. Lila jumps at the contact, but looks over at Rosalie, Rosalie stares into Lila's black iris "I'm so hungry, I'm struggling so much" Lila whispered, the eye bags getting darker by the minute, "if you need to leave Jasper and I will come with you okay?" Rosalie reassured Lila. Lila simply nods. Everyone turns from Lila to see Bella and Edward sitting down. "I can't, I can't do this, I really can't" Lila said standing up sharply, the chair scraps across the floor. Bringing the schools populations attention to the normally quiet table.

Lila spins on her platforms storming out of the canteen, the sound of the buckles on her shoes echoing, Jasper soon getting up and at a  human speed running after his mate, leaving their stuff there, Rosalie walks around the table to Edward, her face inches away from his. "What do you think you're doing? Being a human this close to a new born? Are you stupid? Wait till we get home" Rosalie spat before walking off, going to find Lila and Jasper.

Jasper finds Lila not too far from the car, on the hill sitting on the grass, "hey doll" Jasper whispers kneeling in front of Lila "Rose is getting our things and then we are leaving, and go hunting, okay Darlin'?" Jasper said resting his hands by cupping her face  making sure she is looking at him. She nods holding onto his hands. Jasper turns around watching Rosalie walk with their bags in her hand the car keys, "I'll drop your stuff home, you both go hunting" she said before climbing into the car. Before Jasper could look at Lila she was already gone. He lets out a small huff of a laugh and runs after her.

After they finished hunting they stop at the main Cullen residence, Lila leaves her platforms by the door and hops up the stairs now in a better mood now that she has fed, "Alice we shouldn't throw parties" Carlisle's voice rings through the living room. "What's going on" Lila asks entering the living room with Jasper behind. "Alice wants to throw a Graduation party" Esme responds smiling at the youngest.

"I don't think that is the best idea I mean a ton of humans in a vampire house, with an empath, and a new born? And after what happened for Bella's birthday?" Lila said staring at Alice.

Alice nods her head smiling happily. "Please, it's your first graduation party" Alice begged, Lila rolls her eyes and sighs. Alice laughs before going up to her room to plan. "We will never be able to stop her will we?" Lila said breaking the silence. The Cullen's laugh at Lila's words before it goes quiet again. "Lila can I talk to you?" Asks Carlisle...