~bestie day~

Lila's outfit

Lila sits with Jasper on their bed, the bed covers crinkling at their stubble movements, Jasper's arms wrapped around Lila's waist, his torso between her legs, and his legs dangling off the bed

Lila sits with Jasper on their bed, the bed covers crinkling at their stubble movements, Jasper's arms wrapped around Lila's waist, his torso between her legs, and his legs dangling off the bed. His head resting in the crevice of her breasts. Lila runs her manicured nails through his hair, gently scratching at his scalp, or twirling his curls around her fingers. "You should let me play with your hair more often, I think you would look cute with a pony tail" Lila said gently gathering Jasper's hair in her hand, into a makeshift pony tail. Gently pulling out bits of hair at the front. "You can whenever you want Doll." Jasper said muffled into the cloth of her shirt.

Lila's light ringtone, chimes through the sweet silence, Lila sighs untangling her hands from Jasper's hair grabbing her phone. Not looking at the contact of the caller she answers "hello, this is Lila speaking" Lila said, her one hand holding the phone not too close to ear but close enough for the other caller to hear her, while her other hand, creeps down the back of Jasper's shirt, tracing small shapes on his bare back, the male vampire slightly shivers at the touch. "Hey Lila it's Stella" the voice responds.

"Oh hey Stell, you okay? Do you need me to beat Jake up for you?" Lila asks slightly sitting up, causing Jasper to hold on tighter and whine slightly.

"Yea I'm fine I was wondering if I could hang out with you today?" Stella inquired. Lila looks down at Jasper, Jasper looks up at Lila before gently nodding his head.

"Yea that's no problem, have you eaten yet? we can make you some food if you would like, text me when you're ready and I'll get to the border of the treaty on the road. Lila said, both vampires standing up, Jasper fixes his outfit, and his tangled hair, Lila mouths a small 'sorry' to Jasper.

"I haven't eaten yet, but I can wait till I go home to eat" Stella started but was immediately cut off "absolutely not, there's no way, we will cook for you, do you have any allergies?" Lila asked, Lila chucks the phone on the bed, before sliding cow print socks on, and a pair of doc Martins.

"No I don't have any allergies" Stella said with a sigh knowing how much effort both vampires are going to put into the meal. "Great, well I'll finish getting ready and text me when you're ready to" Lila said picking up the phone before both girls said their byes. Lila spins around a couple of times. "Even with my enhanced sight I still can't see shit all" Lila grumbles too herself making Jasper let out a laugh. Lila turns to Jasper, rapidly blinking and with a straight face. He puts his hands up with a smirk.

"What are you looking for doll?" Jasper asks.

"My moo cow shirt" Lila said with a small pout. Jasper walks up to Lila and turns her 90° and points to the cow print shirt that was sitting on a hanger. Lila closes her eyes and sighs before roughly grabbing it and sliding it over her arms. "How did I miss that" Lila whispers to herself. Jasper shrugs lightly.

"I don't know if I should let you out like this, everyone will try to steal you away from me" Jasper said holding Lila's shirt closed, with a small frown on his face. Lila turns in his arms, so her eyes meet his chest, going onto her tippy toes, wrapping her arms around his neck.