~bella's what?~

Lila's outfit

"Jasper we go back to collect our work today right?" Lila asked rolling up her tights onto her legs, Jasper hums in acknowledgement

"Jasper we go back to collect our work today right?" Lila asked rolling up her tights onto her legs, Jasper hums in acknowledgement. Jasper grabs Lila's cardigan and holding it on his arm. "You look really pretty today doll" Jasper said sweeping Lila's hair out of her eyes as she ties her laces on her boots. Sitting up Lila's hair falls back into her face, the blue strands sweeping just under her eyebrows, Lila slips the cardigan out of Jasper's arms, and sliding it onto her own.

Standing up Lila gasps "jaz can we stop by the book shop on the way home?" Lila asks sliding rings onto her fingers. "Of course we can doll, we can wonder around for a bit, we aren't doing anything today" Jasper said sliding on his own jacket. Lila nods grabbing a tote bag. The couple walks down the stairs, Jasper gathering his own wallet and keys, while Lila grabs her own purse, sliding it into her bag. Making a mental list of things she wants to get while shopping. Both Lila and Jasper climb into the car the radio almost mute. "Jaz is it okay if we do some early Christmas shopping?" Lila asked.

"If you want to, I don't mind Doll, do you want help?" Jasper asks reversing into a parking spot outside the ceramics shop. "Hm maybe for the family I know what to get you and Bella though" Lila said grabbing her bag off the floor of the car. He nods his hair ruffling against the coat. The couple walk out meeting at the front of the car, their hands locking together like a puzzle piece. The couple walk in, hit with the warmth radiating from the kilns. "Hello, are you here to collect your pieces?" The lady from before asks. Lila nods enthusiastically "yes we are" Lila said letting go of Jasper's hand.

Jasper looks down at his now empty hand, before trailing behind the women to the shelves full of, fully completed ceramic vessels, ranging from decorative tiles, vases, played and bowls. "Grab yours then sweetheart so you can pack it" a lady said approaching Jasper, she seemed to be around her late 60s, Jasper smiles kindly at the lady, gently gathering his pieces off the shelf, once their work was packaged into two separate boxes Jasper holds them in his arms.

"You can wait in the car Jasper" Lila said ushering Jasper back to the car. Jasper sets the boxes in the back seat on the car, leaning against the front of the car waiting for his mate to walk out of the building. "Let's go to the book store then shall we?" Lila said stopping in front of Jasper. He nods, taking Lila's hand in his again, the couple walk across the paths leading up to the book store, the bell of the store jingles as the door opens, Jasper holding the door open. Lila walks into the store greeting the owner "back again Lila?" The owner asks.

"Good morning, I am back, I brought Jasper with me this time" Lila said a small smile on her face as she talked to the owner of the store. Jasper nods kindly at the elderly man. The couple separate into the aisles of the store, Lila walking up to the fiction section, every so often picking up a book, reading the back of the book, find one she things Jasper would like, she would keep in her arms, once collecting the books she walks to the front, noticing Jasper still looking in the aisles. "Just these please" Lila said gently placing the books on the counter.

Just as Jasper approaches, books also in his hands, Lila had slipped hers into her bag, Jasper's books going into another bag, the couple thanks the owner before leaving, listening to other people talk, sometimes it would be about them. As the couple walk past a small café they pass an elderly couple. "Aren't they cute Ron?" The elderly lady whispered. The elderly man - Ronald looks up from his news paper "who dear?" Ronald asked. "The young couple that just walked past the ones with blonde and blue hair" the lady said pointing to Jasper and Lila that was walking into a craft store.

"You heard that jaz, we are cute" Lila gushed over the elderly ladies words, a large grin on her face, "I did doll, I think you're cute too" Jasper responds his hand on her back, a smile on his face too. Lila walks to the canvases grabbing the largest on there which was just over half the size of her, gently sliding it by her side as she walks further away, "we should have gotten a cart doll, because I have a feeling that it won't just be the canvas" Jasper jokes lightly. Lila slowly turns her head with a guilty smile. "I'll go get the cart" Jasper said leaving Lila stood at the end of the canvas aisle.

Lila smiles seeing Jasper arrive with the cart, Lila slides the canvas on the bottom of the cart, and her bag into the basket of the cart, Jasper doing the same, Lila happily walks down the aisles, Jasper trailing behind, his eyes trained in Lila, turning into another aisle Lila starts putting different coloured yarn balls into the basket, and different sized crochet needles, before carrying on into another section, grabbing everything else she will need.

By the time they got back it was early afternoon, Jasper hiding his presents for Lila, somewhere in their room, whilst Lila hides hers in the art room. Moving the finished painting, to the side ready to be sealed and placing the new canvas onto the easel. As Lila starts setting up, her phone starts to ring, grabbing her phone, pressing the accept button to answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Bella's pregnant!"

"You what?"

"Bella's pregnant"

"Yeah I heard you the first time Alice, what do you mean Bella's pregnant?!"

"Bella's pregnant with Edward's baby"

"How is that possible?"

"We don't know"

"We'll be right over"

"Jasper!! we need to go to the families house" Lila called dropping everything Jasper also rushing down the stairs, both charging put of the house, to the main big house, running up the stairs into the living room. Lila looks at Carlisle, seeing the confusion swim in his eyes "they are on their way back" Alice spoke up at the frantic couple.