~ honeymoon ~

⚠️mature content⚠️

Lila's outfit

"Welcome to our little place for the next 3 weeks" Jasper said helping Lila off the boat, her feet hitting the sand, her shoes in her hand

"Welcome to our little place for the next 3 weeks" Jasper said helping Lila off the boat, her feet hitting the sand, her shoes in her hand. "We have are having a honey moon in Greece?" Lila asked look around on the island that they stood on. Jasper swoops Lila up into his arms, walking up to their villa for the time being, opening the door, once Lila was stood, Lila runs and jumps onto the bed, Jasper comes back with the suit cases.

Jasper grabs Lila's legs pulling her to the end of the bed, Lila squeals feeling her ankles getting grabbed, sitting "want to go swimming doll?" Jasper asked, his index finger holding up her chin. "I'm not changing" Lila said, looking up at him through her eyelashes. "I didn't say that did I doll?" Jasper said pulling away. Lila picks her lips, standing up. "Fine race you to the water" like said rushing past Jasper, running out the large open doors facing the water, pulling off her dress leaving it in the sand, Jasper rushes after her also leaving his clothes in the sand, diving after Lila,both falling into the water in their underwear. Jasper pulls Lila up into his arms, her legs on his hips, arms resting on his shoulders. Jasper's hands resting on Lila's backside.

Lila's hands cup Jasper's cheeks, pulling his face to hers, their lips connecting in the middle. This kiss getting more heated, Jasper's grip on Lila getting tighter, her hands wondering into his hair, tugging at the root, Jasper slowly treds out of the water, walking past their discarded clothes and up back into their villa, stumbling as he got to the bed. Gently lying Lila down, slowly climbing on top of her, their lips finally breaking apart, Jasper's lips trailing kisses along Lila's jaw, under her ear, placing kisses and nipping at her neck, before carrying on down the middle of her arched chest, down the middle of her stomach, kissing his way down to her waist band...

~morning~
Lila sits under the bed covers, the white bed sheets, torn in the middle, lots of the stuffing of the comforter falling out, the comforter held to her chest, Jasper sitting next to her, his hand drawing little circles on her back. "The photos came out great, want to have a look?" Jasper asks sitting up, rather fresh bite marks on his neck and shoulders. Grabbing the thick stack of Polaroid photos from the bedside table. Lila grabs the photos from Jasper's hand. The first picture is of Lila, with Jasper's hand holding her jaw for her to look at the camera, the second Polaroid contains the same as last time but Jasper's thumb sits on Lila's lips.

The next couple of photos contained Jasper's hand wrapped around Lila's neck, the wedding band prominent, another with Jasper's hand on her neck and her hand around his wrist. Another one of Lila's face being pushed into the mattress with her hands behind her back tied with the silk ties they got for Christmas. The final two was Jasper lying down, his face out if shot but her hand in the middle of his chest, the final one was Jasper sat up Lila in his lap his hands cupping Lila's chest.

"Damn" Lila murmurs putting the photos down. Lila rolls onto her stomach. "I'm glad we have more film for this we will have a full album by the time we go back" Lila said passing Jasper the photos. Who looks through them once again. "We should take them later, we can go to the market as the sun is going down" Jasper suggests.