~a new home a new start~

Lila's outfits

Saturdays outfit

Saturdays outfit

It's Friday morning Lila and Jasper sit in her living room, Jasper stares at Lila while she fidgets with her rings on both of her hands

It's Friday morning Lila and Jasper sit in her living room, Jasper stares at Lila while she fidgets with her rings on both of her hands. "Doll don't worry everything will be okay, I know this will be your first time in a big crowd but I know you can do it, I will be there every step of the way" he said grabbing onto her hands. Lilas eyes now are a deep amber yellow. She faintly nods, before slowly standing up "let's get going then" she said just above a whisper. Both vampires grab their stuff before walking out to Jasper's car. As they both drive to the highschool, Jasper's hand lay on Lila's thigh her hand on top of his. As they pull into the parking lot, all heads turn towards them.

"Is that Jasper? Have they returned? Is that Lila? What happened?' the whispers could be heard with their inhanced hearing through the car windows. "Let's get this day over with so we can look at the house tomorrow" Lila said with a long sigh. "Come on then Darlin" Jasper said while both get out of the car. Lila got out of the car adjusting her skirt and thigh high boots. Walking around the car with a small strut, both cold beings met at the front of the car and instantly locking hands.

Lila and Jasper walk together in stride approaching the doors of the school, while those around them gawk at the perfect couple. They walk through the school towards their lockers grabbing what they need then walking to the class. They sit next to eachother at the back making sure the window is open. Lila day in her seat her jaw clenching and unclenching, and her nostrils flaring as people file into the room. "It's okay darling it's okay" Jasper whispers into her ear before placing a kiss on her temple.

Lila sat through lessons until lunch with a huge scowl on her face. Once the bell rings she quickly walks towards the canteen storming in eyes scanning the room till they lay on Jasper who had a different lesson to her before lunch. Her body physically relaxed. She rushed to Jasper quickly sitting down next to him. 'how do you do it?' she asked whilst sitting down "it takes a long time to get used to Darlin, Bella seems to taken a notice of us already" Jasper said whilst running her arm.

As Lila looks away from Jasper she can hear the fast approaching footsteps of Bella. With a roll of her eyes and a huff Lila fully turns around her arms resting on the table leaning forward. "What do you want Bella?" Lila asked. " I was wondering if you were okay?" She stuttered out with her regular confused expression. "I was great till you walked over" Lila spoke with gritted teeth after accidently taking an inhale. "I also know you want to know where Edward is, here's the answer I don't know...now please leave before I sick you dry" Lila said as her eyes slowly change for their amber to a dark brown.

Bella soon leaves with wide eyes and sits back at the old Cullen table. "You did really well doll" Jasper reassured with a small smile gracing his face.

~Saturday evening~

Lila stood in front of the mirror of the mirror, throwing her mullet in a messy pony tail at the back. "You look beautiful today Darlin" Jasper said walking down the stairs from Lila's room. Lila turns to him and smiles, before doing a 360 twirl of her outfit. Jasper's smile widens watching his soulmate dance around by the front door. "Let's go see the house come on let's go let's go" Lila said bouncing on the balls of her feet. "Alright I'm coming" Jasper said grabbing the car keys.
"Hurry we don't have all day" Lila dragged out dramatically flopping against the front door, before opening the door and running out. Whilst in the car driving to the place the house is settled. Both take in the scenery surrounding the place, as they drive up the narrow driveway. "It's so cute" Lila whispers as they park, just looks at Lila and smiles. Both climb out of the car as the house retailer comes out of the house. "Hi I will be showing you around the house today" the man said holding a small clipboard under his arm.

The trio walk into the quaint, they look around at the white bare walls, the living was spacious with a lot of lighting, before walking into the kitchen which was really narrow not that the couple minded because they won't be using it. They are led upstairs to the attic, which is the only bedroom in the entire house. The retailer walks them back downstairs towards the backdoor. "This is a room for an office or a future nursery" the retailer said looking at the frozen couple. Lila smiles awkwardly "maybe, we aren't thinking of kids right now" Jasper said placing a hand on Lila's back. The retailer nods before walking them out to the garden. The vampires walk into the garden the ground had slabs of tree trunks as a path running through the spacious garden, the path ends at a greenhouse, the garden is surrounded by trees which is perfect for the couple. "if you buy the house, you can decorate it as you want. If you have pets you will have to pay a tiny bit extra, I'll give you both time to talk, l be inside." he said before walking off.

Lila turns to Jasper, her eyes bright and vibrant "I know we haven't looked anywhere else but this place is amazing for us, the shade, it's away from others, the woods." Lila said grabbing onto Jasper's hands. "I agree Doll, I can imagine reading in our bedroom and looking out to see your gardening, or to walk into your art room to find you dancing, let's go sign these papers then?" Jasper said, they both walk hand in hand up the garden path, and back into the house. Lila smiling from ear to ear watching Jasper sign the papers then handing them to Lila for her to sign them too. The keys were handed to the couple, just before they left.