~lila awakes~

It's the last day of Lila's turning, Jasper watching over Lila's body, as she changes into the same 'monster' as he is, well that's what he thought. The time he was there, waiting, he had finished Lila's cleaning, and half of the bookshelf in the living room of Lila's house. Majority of the books being serial killers or about crystals.

Jasper had gone out hunting while Lila awoke, Lila's eyes flicker around the room seeing the details of each dust particle that floated by, all the texture in the rug, her ears picking up the noise of the cars driving on the road, sitting up rather quickly she looks around for any signs of someone in her home. She stalks all around her house checking all the rooms. As she walks into her bedroom and she looks into the mirror in her room, her skin paler than normal all her ance scars now have gone, her hair is still blue and in a mullet. Her eyes now bright red and beady.

While Lila stared at herself in the mirror noticing the changes, Jasper had returned, Jasper looks over to see the sofa that once occupied Lila's body is now empty, if his heart still did beat, it would be beating miles per minute as panic starts to settle into his cold body, "Lila?" Jasper calls out into the deafening silence of the house, soon before his golden eyes stood his Mate, skin like porcelain, her eyes bright red, previous acne scars seemed to be smoothed out like a filter.

Jasper felt as if he was winded by the beauty that stood in front of him, her eyes glistening up at him, they both stood still staring at eachother, for what felt like hours but it was only a matter of seconds. Jasper brings his hands to her face cupping her now cold cheeks, a pang in his chest settled knowing he won't see her blushed face again. "Who did this to you?' he whispers.

"I don't know, I don't remember his name but I remember him from the baseball game with the red head" Lila said her face twisted and scrunched as if she would just burst out crying and crumble into a pile in his hands. ' I didn't want to change like this, Jasper, not now" Lila broke her voice choking up in her throat. Jasper quickly brought Lila into his chest, his hands securing her head to his chest, tilting his head towards the ceiling knowing he can't shed tears, but his eyes burned with venom at seeing his love in distress.

"He'll pay for what he has done to you  Darlin, I'll kill if I ever get my hands on him" he reassures Lila. " How about instead of staying her alone you can come home with me or I can live with you permanently' Jasper said running his hand up and down her back. Lila slowly nods "can you please stay with me? I'm not ready to leave here" Lila said looking up at Jasper with big shiny eyes