~spooky~

Lila's outfit

The outside of the Whitlock home was covered with all different types of carved pumpkins, some angry, some look like cats,  hanging from the covering of the front door was a set of three ghosts made from styrofoam callsz covered in white fabric wi...

The outside of the Whitlock home was covered with all different types of carved pumpkins, some angry, some look like cats,  hanging from the covering of the front door was a set of three ghosts made from styrofoam callsz covered in white fabric with painted in faces, tiny little circles in pink, for blush, and on the door sat a purple and orange flower wreath.

On the inside, on the entryway table sat a large glass bowls full of sweets, miniature packets of haribos, sticks with marshmallows on, with chocolate ghost faces wrapped in plastic, and gingerbread vampire cookies. The living room, decorated with paper bats, and small LED pumpkin lanterns. Lila walks around the house, her chains clicking against eachother, her blue mullet teased, black eyeshadow smudges on her eyes and down her cheeks like she had been crying. "Doll"Jasper called, Lila runs up the stairs, walking into their bedroom, Aubrey sat on their bed, Jasper stood in the middle of their bedroom, wearing all black, a long sleeve baggy tip, with a leather harness that clip around his waist, the straps going over his shoulders, chains around his neck, lots of rings over his hands, black cargo trousers buckles on the pockets, chains dangling from his waist to one of the pocket buckles, a pair of Steampunk goggles around his neck, Chunky black sneakers on his feet. "yes?" Lila asked.

"Could you do similar makeup for me?" Jasper asked, spinning around to Lila, "I've waited so long for this moment" Lila squeals, she goes around Jasper, Aubrey happily playing with her stuffed bear on the bed, Lila sits down on the floor with her makeup bag, Jasper sits down in front of her, Lila grabbed her makeup brush, and her eyeshadow pallet, she uses a black eyeshadow around his eyes, angling it out at the corner, focusing on the outer part of his eyes, swapping for a another brush putting grey in his crease blending it, and to deepen his eye bags, going back to the brush with the black on using it to darking the space between his brow and nose. Lila grabs her mascara unscrewing the top, the black gloop making a popping noise, she covers his eyelashes in mascara. Whilst the mascara dries Lila takes her eyeliner, she uses to sharpen the inner corner of his eyes.

Lila pulls away "oh my god, you need to wear makeup more often" Lila said packing away the makeup, Jasper turns to the mirror shocked " I like it doll" Jasper says turning back to Lila with a smile

Lila pulls away "oh my god, you need to wear makeup more often" Lila said packing away the makeup, Jasper turns to the mirror shocked " I like it doll" Jasper says turning back to Lila with a smile. Lila smiles back "I can get you your own makeup if you want" Lila said standing up with Jasper's help, her platforms clicking on the floor, "you're turn now honey" Lila said picking up Aubrey, Lila dances her way to Aubrey's room, "you're going to be so cute" Lila said  in a sing sing voice, Lila puts Aubrey on the squishy changing mat, Lila grabs the onesie from the drawer, the bright pink onesie, came with a hood With cheer Bears face on, the stomach was white with a rainbow on the middle, pulling down the zip of the onesie then putting it aside undressing Aubrey from her pyjamas and changing her diaper, into a fresh one, before sliding the onesie in her, zipping it up after Lila blows raspberries on to Aubrey's belly,