~flowers~

Lila pov "We get to see flowers today jazz" I say while we drive to the school after I went home to get ready

Lila pov
"We get to see flowers today jazz" I say while we drive to the school after I went home to get ready. " I don't think it's going to be that exciting Doll" he said looking forward as we pull into the school parking lot. As the words left his mouth I feel heat rush up into my cheeks. I look down as I get out the car hiding my crimson cheeks. "Why are you looking down fairy?" Emmett asks, looking up slightly for him to catch a glimpse of my flushed cheeks, a loud rumble of a chuckle left Emmett's chest and mouth "aw she's blushing" he said calming down from his laughter, I stand next to Rosalie nuzzling into her side, looking down at me and smiling.  Feeling my face get slightly cooler I look up more seeing Jasper staring at me with an unreadable emotions in his eyes but a small smile graces his pale face.

"Cmon guys green is what? Good let's go everyone onto the buses" the teacher said shooing everyone into the buses, I pull away from Rosalie as her and Emmett walk off trailing behind them was Edward and Alice, lastly Jasper and I. As we get closer to the buses I feel my anxiety slowly rise, I look up at Jasper knowing he can feel my emotions, I see him looking down at me,  "are you okay doll?" He whispers. Nodding slowly "I just don't like buses" I whisper back, looking forward again I feel my hand be gently pulled, looking down to see Jasper's little finger wrapped around mine to sooth me. We walk into the bus Jasper going first as we get to a spare seat Jasper stands off to the side letting me sit by the window, he sits down next to me holding onto my hand rubbing soothing circles into the back of my hand "I hope this is helping doll" he Whispers into my ear.

~at green house~
As we pile off the bus I stretch waiting for the rest of the family to get off the bus, bringing my yellow hoodie closed to my body the hoodie sleeves puffing out as it's too big. We all walk in but Edward stays further back. Walking into the green house you can smell the soil and the air feels damp, we watch the teacher make compost tea from behind a lot of students. I stare at all the flowers, coming to a snow drop flower, kneeling down slightly to look at the flowers in more detail, pulling a small notepad out of my hoodie pocket a pen, I draw a small picture of the snow drops. Looking up to see Edward talking to Bella, seeing Rosalie to my left I stand up fully and walk over to her "he's talking to her again" I whisper. She lets out a grunt rolling her eyes before walking out. Following behind her not wanting to be left inside on my own since Jasper needed to leave for a little bit. Walking over to the bus seeing Jasper and Emmett talking and Rosalie with crossed arms. Edward soon comes out Scowling like normal. As we stand talking for a bit Alice turns around "are you getting on this bus?" She asks, looking over my shoulder I see Bella, giving her a small smile. "No our bus is full" Edward mumbles before hitting the bus door.

We all step onto the bus sitting in the same seats as last time, while waiting for people to come onto the bus "why was you so rude Eddie?" I ask turning on the seat sitting on my knees. "She thinks I regret saving her, I know I shouldn't talk to her but I can't help it" Edward said in return. "I understand, but you just weigh out your pros and cons, you're cons are that you are putting your whole family at danger being with this girl, but your pros are that you could possibly found your mate, please just be careful" I say smiling he smiles back, as I hear people walk into the bus I then back around on my seat, looking over I see Jasper staring at me "you are a very optimistic person aren't you Darlin'?" He whispers.

Nodding at the end of his sentence "I need to be because the world if full of dullness and hate it's so gloomy, if I'm not optimistic then I feel numb" I whisper back, nuzzling into the corner of the seat with my hood up and my feet on the edge of the seat I slowly drift off.

Feeling a gentle shake of my shoulder I open my eyes to see a set of honey gold eyes a gold locks, sitting up properly "we're back at school doll a few more lessons then we can go okay?" He said gentle the southern accent peeking through. Both standing up, walking off the bus and up to the school waving bye to Jasper and walking into the maths class. Sitting down taking my hood off my head and sitting my bag next to me " I don't understand how she's so special to them like look at her she isn't pretty" a girl of groups whispered to eachother. Sighing getting up off my seat and walking over to the table "say it to my face if you want to talk about me, don't be a pussy. I am friends with them because I'm not some slag with her legs open 24/7 you're more open than a gas station love. So I suggest you shut up or I'll make you" I say with a big smile on my fave before heading back to my seat.

Walking into the canteen to meet the Cullen's at the table. "So I heard a lil fairy talked to some girl is that correct?" Emmett said sitting down with the rest . "Yea I did because I was getting called over I wasn't going to let it happen" I said before taking the bowl of strawberries off Alice's tray.