Primal Scream/ 1991

(July 1991)

"What about this?" Rebel asked looking up from her notebook.

"Daddy was a young man, his home a living hell, mom wanted to be someone, but now shes in a padded cell?" Nikki smirked from his place on the couch. "Love it Rebel." Gunner yawned in his fathers arms. "Looks like your kid don't." She joked looking at the baby boy.

"I do!" Joanna said with a smiled. Rebel grinned. "Thanks kid. You take after your Auntie. After all you are named after me."

Brandi smiled walking into the living room. "It's time for some little boy to take his nap." Nikki sighed and looked up at his wife. "But I don't wanna!" He said with a pout. Joanna laughed from her place on the floor. The nine year old was playing with a few toys.

"Not you- Gunner." Brandi said carfully taking the baby. "Good cause me and Rebs need to get this new song finished for the anniversary album." Nikki said smiling.

"God Rebel, can you believe it's been so long?" Nikki asked after Brandi left the room. "No. A lot has changed huh?" She asked. Nikki smirked looking around his nice home. "Yea and for the better if you ask me. I finally have everything I want."

"Where are they?" Vince asked sitting in the studio. Tommy was twisting his drum twirling with his head in the clouds. "Earth to Tommy!" Vince snapped.

The drummer blinked. "Not sure man." Vince turned hid attention to Mick, who was laying on the studio couch like a vampire in its coffin. "Mick, any idea where our bassist and your wife are?" Mick groaned, but didn't open his eyes. "Nope." Was his short and sweet answer to the annoyed singer.

"You alright?" Vince suddenly asked Tommy. "Huh?" He asked softly. "You okay T-Bone?" He repeated.

"I-Can I talk to you- Over there?" He asked pointing to the recording booth with one of his drum sticks. "Sure."

"Why are we stuck babysitting?" Slash asked with a sigh. "Because Storm and Axl needed some them time." Steven said softly. "What if me and my new girl needed that right?" Slash asked.

"Dude this is a big moment- Rosie is about to asked you know what!" Duff snapped. "Shouldn't the kids be there?" Slash asked watching Steven and Bruce play toy cars on the floor. "No- Because they dont need to see what happens next isn't that right Izzy Jr." Izzy asked the smiling six month old baby girl.

"Dude her name is Isabella Joy Rose so-." Slash started. "So Axl named her after me! Her name is Izzy Jr." Izzy snapped."Right Bruce?" The man asked. The boy only shrugged.

"Whats up?" Vince asked softly. Tommy gulped looking down. " So remember back in rehab when I was talking to that fan?" Vince shook his head. "No. Sorry man, I-I really don't. I was just wortied Beth was gonna skip out on me like my last wife." Tommy sighed.

"But now we have Skylar. Man when did I have so many kids?" Vince asked with a laugh. "But I love em all." He said happily.

Neil, Elle, Stephanie & Skylar yet Tommy had everyone in the band topped for most kids.

Harley, Ashley, Ava & now Colson who everyone calls Kells just to annoy the drummer and make Heather happy.

"Man anyway she keeps calling the house." Tommy muttered. "Who?" Vince asked confused. Tommy groaned. "Try and keep up Vinnie, Kory. Ya know the chick fan from rehab."

"Well what dose she want Tom?" Vince could tell the drummer was about to crack. "She says that she hsd a baby girl nine months after and that I'm the father." Vince sighed. "You cheated on Heather again?"

"I- I was lonely and she was kind of there." Tommy said softly. "Didn't you learn from me? Cheating makes your wife not be yout wife anymore! I've learned and Ivd never cheated on Beth and I never will. Dude thats twice now and now theres a kid?" Vince was done.