Two Tours & A Surprise

This chapter takes place two months later. Enjoy.

"Vince is doing great!" Dennis said smiling at Rebel. She was standing next to the stage with Erik and Dennis watching The BlackHearts and Vince perform.

"You okay kiddo?" Dennis asked seeing Rebels face twist. "Mommy?" Erik asked softly. Rebel couldn't answer, she took off with her mouth covered.

Vince left the stage with a bright smile. Each member of the BlackHearts walked off the stage and high fived the man. "Alright man, you killed it!" Marty said with a grin. "Outstanding mate!" Lonny said standing next to Dennis.

Frankenstein hummed, before he walked off. "Man that guy is-Odd." Dennis muttered. "Hey where's Rebel?"

Vince asked suddenly. "Yea we go on soon." Marty said looking around. "Um- She ran off- Looked like she was sick or something." Dennis said watching Marty and Lonny play with Erik.

Vince took off looking for the girl. Rebel sighed sitting by the toilet. The show was at a carnival, so she was slumped in the gross girls bathroom with only two stalls. "Doll, you in here?" Vince asked walking into the girls bathroom. "V-Vince?" She asked right before she started all over again.

The singer sighed and walked to the stall she was in. He bent down and held her hair. "What's going on?" He asked softly rubbing her back. She tensed from hid touch, but soon relaxed.

She shrugged cleaning her mouth with the back of her hand. "Don't know- It just- Happened." She muttered looking terrible.
"Well you look like shit." He said watching her give a death glare, before she started cleaning out her guts again.

"Do you think you might be- When was the last time you and the old man had sex?" Vince asked. "None of your b-." Her eyes grew."No- You don't really think I'm pregnant- Do you?" She asked gulping.

"I mean your the one emptying your guts babe." He said with a sigh. She held her head, she felt a strong headache coming on.

"What- You don't want another kid? I mean the youngest is at a good age." She groaned feeling the room spin. "It's not that- It's just- I don't know if I can finish this tour if I really am- Like I get way sick when I'm expecting Vince. It just hit so I must be a few months along. I started feeling like this with Frankie at three months and Erik was only at one."

"Ello you guys okay?" Lonny asked opening the door. "Lonny, can you call a doctor." Vince asked. Lonny ran into the room. "Why is she okay?" He asked afraid.

"Fine-Just think I might be having another kid."Lonny smiled happily. "That's great my love, have you told Mickey the mouse yet?" She rolled her eyes before she started heaving again.

"Just go find a doctor man, and tell the band I don't know if she can go on right now." Lonny started to go when Rebel stopped him. "W-Wait. I have to go on. Just -I need a water and some gum and I-I'll be good." She said taking a breath. Lonny looked to Vince, the singer shrugged. "I guess man."

"Okay so for this video we'll start with Izzy on the table and then cut to Axl." The director called. "Dose she have to be naked?" Storm asked holding her daughter rapped in a blanket. "Yes!" The director said walking off.

"You good?" Slash asked walking over to the girl and her baby. "Don't like the guy directing this video." They were shooting the last of the music videos for the bands new album. This video was to start with baby Izzy, zoom to her eyes and then zoom out of Axls in the next shot showing him walking in a snow storm. The video was going to show different lives lived by the singer, they even had a part for Storm. She would find the man with a gun and stop him from killing himself- Art imates life in this instance.